It is currently September 7th, 2024, 11:18 pm

Help with finding a skin

General topics related to Rainmeter.
ferrisramiro

Help with finding a skin

Post by ferrisramiro »

Hello everyone, i've been using rainmeter for a while now but, have recently changed computers and wanted to create a new skin. Only problem is, i can't find the visualizer i used previously, and i don't have the old computer anymore to search it up. It was a visualizer with different effects that you could choose out of, i remember one being rain all over the screen, strobing lights popping in and out and a meteor shower visualizer but, i can't remember the name for the life of me. Does anyone know the name of the visualizer? Many thanks if you do find it.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help with finding a skin

Post by Yincognito »

ferrisramiro wrote: May 20th, 2024, 8:49 am Hello everyone, i've been using rainmeter for a while now but, have recently changed computers and wanted to create a new skin. Only problem is, i can't find the visualizer i used previously, and i don't have the old computer anymore to search it up. It was a visualizer with different effects that you could choose out of, i remember one being rain all over the screen, strobing lights popping in and out and a meteor shower visualizer but, i can't remember the name for the life of me. Does anyone know the name of the visualizer? Many thanks if you do find it.
Not sure about the visualizer having the strobing lights popping in and out or the meteor shower effects, but for the rain over the screen, one such skin is Rainy Days. Another one from the same author, replicating a fire given the right colors or an aurora with the default colors, is Frost. The way I found the former was by using the Search button on this forum and looking for +visualizer +rain. I suppose what you're looking for might be another skin from the same author, where he added more of his visualizations as variants of / in the same skin, but I could be wrong. Maybe googling similar stuff can provide better results, or other folks here have better "skin encyclopedia" abilities, cause I am a bit lacking in that regard. :D
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth