It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:01 am

Help me : Want to display data only match with system date

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
RicardoTM

Re: Help me : Want to display data only match with system date

Post by RicardoTM »

nek wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 7:14 pm
Nice example, I really like all the stuff you do!
OpenUser

Post by OpenUser »

Hi,
first of all i want to say thanks to Yincognito, your solution is working well without any problem. Yincognito you helped me lot.

now hi nek, i checked your rainmeter skin and this is next level and i love it. As i already told that i trying to learn rainmeter programming and i will. I trying to understant your codeing in this skin. thanks bro.

Now i am just curious to know how to add a calander to it or can put it on any calander skin.

for example:
1. Add a Calander to it -> add a button (named specific date) in config filter below show all. When click on "Specific button" open the calander and display the selected date entry thats it.

2. Put pagination skin on calander -> skin is show only calander, but when user hover on any date it will show a tooltip of 'SHIFT DATA' and when click on the desired date button it will show the meter and data.

Thanks
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

OpenUser wrote: March 24th, 2024, 7:19 am Hi,
first of all i want to say thanks to Yincognito, your solution is working well without any problem. Yincognito you helped me lot.

now hi nek, i checked your rainmeter skin and this is next level and i love it. As i already told that i trying to learn rainmeter programming and i will. I trying to understant your codeing in this skin. thanks bro.

Now i am just curious to know how to add a calander to it or can put it on any calander skin.

for example:
1. Add a Calander to it -> add a button (named specific date) in config filter below show all. When click on "Specific button" open the calander and display the selected date entry thats it.

2. Put pagination skin on calander -> skin is show only calander, but when user hover on any date it will show a tooltip of 'SHIFT DATA' and when click on the desired date button it will show the meter and data.

Thanks
You're welcome, from my part. ;-)

Nek will be the one to answer this in detail if he wants to, but when it comes to the calEndAr, I guess that, based on your 1. and 2. points, the easier way to approach this would be to Group the pagination meters into a "pagination tab" (2nd tab page) and the newly created / added calendar meters into a "calendar tab" (1st tab page), with switching between tabs done by hiding / showing the corresponding meter groups when clicking on a date (for the 1st tab) or when clicking on the "specific button" newly added to the filter menu (for the 2nd tab):
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/groups/

As for creating a calendar for the 1st (default) tab in the skin, there are plenty of examples here on the forum (even Lua ones) so the relevant parts could simply be properly integrated to the existing design / code. Or, to do it yourself, it's just a matter of identifying which day of week is the 1st of the currently scrolled month via a Time measure, then based on that placing the day number meters in a 6 rows × 7 columns layout, and highlighting the current day (if the scrolled month is the current one) with a different color or something:
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/measures/time/
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth