It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:46 am

Help Changing Color of Audio Skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
larrysoda90

Help Changing Color of Audio Skin

Post by larrysoda90 »

Hi y'all, I have the https://visualskins.com/skin/audio-switcher installed and want it to match the color pallet of my other rainmeter skins. When I input rgba(255,225,235,255) into ImgColor (downbelow) it gives me a darker, tinted version.How can I make it the color I really want? Thanks anyone for their time!
#Global Variables
[Variables]
#Set Color in RGB
ImgColor= 255, 225, 235, 255

Attached image is the skin colors I want on the left, and the color its giving me on the right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help Changing Color of Audio Skin

Post by Yincognito »

larrysoda90 wrote: February 10th, 2024, 6:20 pm Hi y'all, I have the https://visualskins.com/skin/audio-switcher installed and want it to match the color pallet of my other rainmeter skins. When I input rgba(255,225,235,255) into ImgColor (downbelow) it gives me a darker, tinted version.How can I make it the color I really want? Thanks anyone for their time!
#Global Variables
[Variables]
#Set Color in RGB
ImgColor= 255, 225, 235, 255

Attached image is the skin colors I want on the left, and the color its giving me on the right.
It doesn't happen for me when using the original code you linked to above:
Tint.png
The color you refer to at the right in your screenshot is the color of the hexagon in the background. In the original code from the link above, the 255,225,235,255 is applied to both the speakers and the headphone icons, there's no hexagon. So, I'm assuming you're using a modified code or something along those lines?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
larrysoda90

Post by larrysoda90 »

Huh, weird. My code did change and I had to reset everything. Thanks for helping my non-existent problem!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

larrysoda90 wrote: February 11th, 2024, 5:45 pm Huh, weird. My code did change and I had to reset everything. Thanks for helping my non-existent problem!
No problem - it happens sometimes. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth