It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:24 pm

madern gadgets skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
patoriku66

madern gadgets skin

Post by patoriku66 »

For some reason, running Rainmeter with this skin keeps crashing. I don't get any error message, it just disappears off my screen. I used to get an error message but I never wrote down what it said.

I really like this skin and I'm fine with restating it when it crashes but I'd like to know why it's crashing.

Win 10 home 22H2
Ryzen 7 5800
64 gb ram
Nvidia RTX 3090
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: madern gadgets skin

Post by Yincognito »

patoriku66 wrote: January 13th, 2024, 12:50 am For some reason, running Rainmeter with this skin keeps crashing. I don't get any error message, it just disappears off my screen. I used to get an error message but I never wrote down what it said.

I really like this skin and I'm fine with restating it when it crashes but I'd like to know why it's crashing.

Win 10 home 22H2
Ryzen 7 5800
64 gb ram
Nvidia RTX 3090
You're still having the same problem after all this time? :???:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: madern gadgets skin

Post by SilverAzide »

patoriku66 wrote: January 13th, 2024, 12:50 am
Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic. If Rainmeter crashes, before restarting it, look at the Rainmeter.log file. It is in your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter folder. At the bottom of the file you may see messages about what caused the crash.

As I already mentioned to you, this skin suite is no longer supported by the author and the CPU Meter definitely does not work with newer hybrid CPUs.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...