It is currently May 9th, 2024, 11:55 am

Does anyone know if there is a skin like this or similar to this?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
alexeyd1000

Does anyone know if there is a skin like this or similar to this?

Post by alexeyd1000 »

Hi, please see the screenshot below.
I am trying to re-create this theme that this user on Reddit has created so that my Windows laptop can match my Pixel phone. Does anyone know any widgets or similar widgets that are like this? Or, are there any widgets that are simaller to this that I can just edit the .ini file?
Thanks so much! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Does anyone know if there is a skin like this or similar to this?

Post by Yincognito »

alexeyd1000 wrote: November 16th, 2023, 6:36 am Hi, please see the screenshot below.
I am trying to re-create this theme that this user on Reddit has created so that my Windows laptop can match my Pixel phone. Does anyone know any widgets or similar widgets that are like this? Or, are there any widgets that are simaller to this that I can just edit the .ini file?
Thanks so much! :D
If this "theme" is actually a Rainmeter skin suite that the said Reddit user is using, you can ask him what's the name of that suite (or, if he wrote it, you can nicely ask him to share it)... :???:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

alexeyd1000 wrote: November 16th, 2023, 6:36 am Hi, please see the screenshot below.
I ask the same thing as Yincognito: are you sure that's a Rainmeter skin (suite)? Might be, however I am not entirely sure.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: November 16th, 2023, 4:57 pm I ask the same thing as Yincognito: are you sure that's a Rainmeter skin (suite)? Might be, however I am not entirely sure.
Apparently, it seems to be, just not shared by the author, probably because he just took existing skins and adjusted them accordingly (if the preview is more than just a screenshot, that is):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/135s87x/themed_all_my_devices_inspired_from_googles/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Your link didn't entirely convinced my that's a Rainmeter skin either. Still sustain: might be, but me at least am not convinced. My bad(?)...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: November 16th, 2023, 8:18 pm Your link didn't entirely convinced my that's a Rainmeter skin either. Still sustain: might be, but me at least am not convinced. My bad(?)...
It's not anyone's bad, you're just a hard to convince fellow. :lol:

But yeah, there is no irrefutable proof that it is a collection of such skins, since that collection is not shared / uploaded, if that's what you mean. It's just a highly likely deduction, based on the link author's comments and the look of the elements in that screenshot. After all, there aren't many software that can reproduce how Rainmeter skins look and behave... :confused:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: November 16th, 2023, 8:47 pm After all, there aren't many software that can reproduce how Rainmeter skins look and behave... :confused:
Rainmeter skins can look anyway the author can imagine and is capable to create. Not too much limitations, at least not on how are they looking.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: November 16th, 2023, 9:06 pm Rainmeter skins can look anyway the author can imagine and is capable to create. Not too much limitations, at least not on how are they looking.
True, however when you see a player skin, a top bar one and CPU 14%, RAM 81%, HDD 43% in such a screenshot, I don't know about you but it becomes quite obvious that it's some Rainmeter there... :confused:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: November 16th, 2023, 9:34 pm True, however when you see a player skin, a top bar one and CPU 14%, RAM 81%, HDD 43% in such a screenshot, I don't know about you but it becomes quite obvious that it's some Rainmeter there... :confused:
:thumbup:
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

It looks like a windows 11 featuring that skin display (if it is skins). Done up in the win 11 fashion.

Try googling windows 11 desktop themes maybe also add rainmeter into the search.

DeviantArt will surely appear in that search.

Browse, browse, browse,

Rinse and repeat.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.