It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 4:48 pm

My rainmeter fps view drops to zero

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
mahsun

My rainmeter fps view drops to zero

Post by mahsun »

I have a channel and I do various fps tests. Its name is a birazacele. If anyone is interested, you can follow it. My problem sometimes resets like this, as seen in the attached video. I get the values from hwinfo. What can I do about it? :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: My rainmeter fps view drops to zero

Post by Yincognito »

mahsun wrote: September 27th, 2023, 12:48 pm I have a channel and I do various fps tests. Its name is a birazacele. If anyone is interested, you can follow it. My problem sometimes resets like this, as seen in the attached video. I get the values from hwinfo. What can I do about it? :(
What you can do about it is to let us know the name of that skin, post a link to it, or post the relevant code for examination if you modified it (if you don't know which parts are relevant, just post the complete code, along with all the resources like the images that were used). It would also be recommended to let us know the version of HWiNFO and its plugin (if that's the case and you indeed use HWiNFO to get the data). Both the conclusion and solution to your problem depend on the key details you provide.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

mahsun wrote: September 27th, 2023, 12:48 pm I have a channel and I do various fps tests. Its name is a birazacele. If anyone is interested, you can follow it. My problem sometimes resets like this, as seen in the attached video. I get the values from hwinfo. What can I do about it? :(
Is birazacele a Rainmeter skin? And what do you mean by "channel"? Just asking, because I'm not sure...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: September 27th, 2023, 5:36 pm Is birazacele a Rainmeter skin? And what do you mean by "channel"? Just asking, because I'm not sure...
Most likely his gaming YouTube channel or similar...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: September 27th, 2023, 6:38 pm Most likely his gaming YouTube channel or similar...
If you're right, most likely we have nothing to do with this question. I assume...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: September 27th, 2023, 6:52 pm If you're right, most likely we have nothing to do with this question. I assume...
I wouldn't say so, since, even if the preview is such a video, what is captured seems to be a Rainmeter skin on top of the game screen (and the presumed skin indeed shows the FPS alternating between actual values and the unwanted 0)... :???:
Last edited by Yincognito on September 27th, 2023, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: September 27th, 2023, 8:01 pm I wouldn't say that, since even if the preview is such a video, what is captured seems to be a Rainmeter skin on top of the game screen (and the presumed skin indeed shows the FPS alternating between actual values and the unwanted 0)... :???:
Yep, but my quoestion was if that indeed is a Rainmeter skin. It's not clear form the original post. My opinion...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: September 27th, 2023, 8:07 pm Yep, but my quoestion was if that indeed is a Rainmeter skin. It's not clear form the original post. My opinion...
I agree, it's not 100% clear. The title of the topic and the fact that the OP mentioned that he's getting the data from HWINFO seems to indicate that it is though. Once he'll provide us with more details on it, it will become clearer - which is why I asked for them in the first place. :)