It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:31 pm

Does anybody know which skin is this?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
umesh

Does anybody know which skin is this?

Post by umesh »

I was using this skin about 10 years back. I just have the screenshot, but couldn't find the name of this skin. Any help is appreciated.
Screenshot 2023-09-25 131124.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Does anybody know which skin is this?

Post by eclectic-tech »

umesh wrote: September 26th, 2023, 1:31 am I was using this skin about 10 years back. I just have the screenshot, but couldn't find the name of this skin. Any help is appreciated.
It looks like a variation of Gnometer by poiru: https://www.deviantart.com/poiru/art/Gnometer-1-3-0-3-182181512

The weather in the original package will need to be updated due to changes with the source...
umesh

Post by umesh »

Thank you eclectic-tech, this is what I was looking for.

Any idea about the below skin? It used to show disk activity like a graph in the background.
rainmeter skin disks.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

umesh wrote: September 26th, 2023, 9:57 am Any idea about the below skin?
Where did you get those screenshots? If the skins are installed to your computer, you can identify them at least by their config name. So did you get those screenshots?
umesh

Post by umesh »

balala wrote: September 26th, 2023, 6:04 pm
Where did you get those screenshots? If the skins are installed to your computer, you can identify them at least by their config name. So did you get those screenshots?
I had taken these screenshots long back in my old computer. I don't have access to it anymore. Only images and videos from that computer were backed up.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Both of those skin sets have many very similar and slightly differently designed and graphically designed alternatives.

Googling Rainmeter weather or drive info, should give many options. Doing the search in Google Images will allow you to both get the link to the page and an image of that skin's appearance.

A great place to include in your search is deviantart the main skin showcase includes hundreds of skins from many different timelines, up to the present. Just look for the release date on the skin presentation page. Most before 2019 will be slightly out of date - especi8ally the weather skins since the weather data used before then is not available any longer.

Good hunting, and have fun!
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

umesh wrote: September 26th, 2023, 9:57 am Thank you eclectic-tech, this is what I was looking for.

Any idea about the below skin? It used to show disk activity like a graph in the background.
rainmeter skin disks.png
Apart from the image search suggestion by CodeCode (me, had no luck on that using your posted picture, but then I searched from my phone and not my laptop, so it might have missed something), I wouldn't limit myself with finding out the name of such a skin, since a relatively easy alternative exists.

The looks and behavior of that skin can easily be replicated via a couple of FreeDiskSpace and UsageMonitor measures, as well as a few suited String, Image, Bar and Histogram meters, assuming you find some similar drive images and set positions, sizes and other relevant options on them accordingly, see the manual:
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

umesh wrote: September 27th, 2023, 1:21 am I had taken these screenshots long back in my old computer. I don't have access to it anymore. Only images and videos from that computer were backed up.
Ah, alright. Sorry in this case I can't help you, maybe CodeCode or Yincognito did...