It is currently September 1st, 2024, 1:01 am

A [Meter] problem

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Exosist

A [Meter] problem

Post by Exosist »

Hey, You may have seen me in the "share your creations" Topic, but the true face is that most of it isnt mine. ofc, i just put them there to look cool.
but.er... now im trying to make an addon skin for Slifer2006´s skinsuite "Trickline", wich shows what song is currently playing in spotify at the moment.
iv'e got an image and all, but as soon as im updating the skin, it says "The meter [background] is not bound to anything!"

as i said, i have never made an own skin, config, anything, and i got little talent i programming.
but, im toying around a bit with tutorials and all, but, i just feel i want to do an own skin for once.

"[Background]
Meter=BITMAP
BitmapImage=Frame.png
SolidColor=0, 0, 0, 2
X=0
Y=1
W=180
H=25"

Anything missing out? or its that fact that i do not know anything of making RM skins.
well, thank you anyways.
Cheers!
JamesAC
Developer

Re: A [Meter] problem

Post by JamesAC »

A BITMAP meter requires a measure so it knows which portion of the image to show. It look to me that you are just trying to display a static frame?? if so, you are better off using an IMAGE meter which just shows the whole image.

You can find more about different types of meters here.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Exosist

Re: A [Meter] problem

Post by Exosist »

JamesAC wrote:A BITMAP meter requires a measure so it knows which portion of the image to show. It look to me that you are just trying to display a static frame?? if so, you are better off using an IMAGE meter which just shows the whole image.

You can find more about different types of meters here.
Allright Thanks!