It is currently May 8th, 2024, 10:28 pm

Poiru's CAD plugin Updated for NowPlaying

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
sl23

Poiru's CAD plugin Updated for NowPlaying

Post by sl23 »

Having asked for assistance on the foobar site on how to proceed with updating RangerCD's foo_cad_plus plugin, foobar forum member 'da yuyu' then actually compiled it anyway.

So, for anyone wanting to use foobar x64 with the CAD x64 plugin for Rainmeter, there is an update of the original plugin by Poiru. I don't know what the difference is between this and RangerCD's version, but this new one works for me. All controls and track info I have specified in my skin is working, so for now, this is more than good enough!!! :D

GitHub link

Here's a couple of screenshots of it in Action:
Image 001.png
Image 002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- MuLab -
Dayuyu

Re: Poiru's CAD plugin Updated for NowPlaying

Post by Dayuyu »

Hi sl23,
There is a new download link for the latest compilation.
Renamed CAD NowPlaying, it adds a new feature to fetch cover art calling the fb2k API.

To know more about the differences between both components, please check their changelogs on Github :Whistle .

CAD NowPlaying
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Poiru's CAD plugin Updated for NowPlaying

Post by Yincognito »

Dayuyu wrote: August 29th, 2023, 2:16 pm Hi sl23,
There is a new download link for the latest compilation.
Renamed CAD NowPlaying, it adds a new feature to fetch cover art calling the fb2k API.

To know more about the differences between both components, please check their changelogs on Github :Whistle .

CAD NowPlaying
I don't use foobar myself, but I just want to thank both you and sl23 for your contribution in making foobar and Rainmeter more compatible with each other via the NowPlaying plugin. Well done, and thank you both again! :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth