It is currently July 27th, 2024, 3:22 am

MetaData and Music Help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
johnson8ryley

MetaData and Music Help

Post by johnson8ryley »

So im kinda new at rainmeter but i have the basics down of codding. But I also need some help. My first question is about MetaData. First of all what is it and what is "Config=Root Skin Folder | Subfolders | Current Folder"? (that part in quotations is on rainmeters skin help) The reason i need to know that is because I want to Hide my Rainmeter creation instead of quiting it(i have a quit symbol but i just want to hide it...not quit rainmeter all togethor). I don't know how to work the !RainmeterRefresh (Config) or the !RainmeterHide (Config) bangs. Now onto my next question..i need help with getting the song title and music control from itunes. Totally stumpted on that one! Thxs for the help!
smurfier

Re: MetaData and Music Help

Post by smurfier »

The MetaData section is used only for RainBrowser. The Config Name part is the folder location of the ini based on the main skin folder.

Example using the Enigma Calendar:
Enigma\Sidebar\Calendar

If you use !RainmeterRefresh without the config name at all, it affects the config that it is in. Adding a * makes it affect all configs.

As for the iTunes controller, look through the Enigma iTunes controller and ask any questions afterwards.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
johnson8ryley

Post by johnson8ryley »

yah but i totally don't get the refresh thing...could u code it for me?:D .ini file's name is nebraska.ini and if you need to know the pic it's refresh.png
THXS! :-)
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

In the Image Meter just put...
LeftMouseUpAction=!RainmeterRefresh

When you lift the left mouse button up, the skin will be refreshed, but only that skin.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .