It is currently May 27th, 2024, 6:17 pm

uTorrent Skin Help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Frag Mortuus
Posts: 2
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 6:47 pm

uTorrent Skin Help

Post by Frag Mortuus »

Hey guys,

I have downloaded this skin: http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/64627

I cant seem to get this skin to work. I have downloaded the most recent alpha version of uTorrent per the various threads Ive read and have followed the instructions to the best of my understanding. However, I just cant seem to get the thing to work.

Will someone be kind enough to post a very detailed set of instructions to help a n00b out?
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by poiru »

Go to page 5 of http://koti.welho.com/legace/gnometer/12.html and make sure to do steps 1-4 of "Howto: uTorrent".
Frag Mortuus
Posts: 2
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 6:47 pm

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by Frag Mortuus »

Awesome. Thank You!
User avatar
TinGolon
Posts: 5
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by TinGolon »

Sorry but I have the same problem, the configuration does not work Utorrent.
I followed the instructions and not that I'm wandering, could someone help me?

thanks ... greetings.

...TinGolon.
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by poiru »

TinGolon wrote:Sorry but I have the same problem, the configuration does not work Utorrent.
I followed the instructions and not that I'm wandering, could someone help me?
What skin are you using?
User avatar
TinGolon
Posts: 5
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by TinGolon »

poiru wrote: What skin are you using?
You created it ... which incidentally is excellent ... and I thank you for sharing.

" Gnometer 1.2 "

Thank you.
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by poiru »

TinGolon wrote:You created it ... which incidentally is excellent ... and I thank you for sharing.

" Gnometer 1.2 "

Thank you.
Did you enter the same password into the Gnometer ConfigTool (Configs -> Gnometer -> Settings.ini) and uTorrent?
Did you enable WebUI in uTorrent?
Did you set token authentication to false in uTorrent?
User avatar
TinGolon
Posts: 5
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by TinGolon »

poiru wrote: Did you enter the same password into the Gnometer ConfigTool (Configs -> Gnometer -> Settings.ini) and uTorrent?
Did you enable WebUI in uTorrent?
Did you set token authentication to false in uTorrent?
Yes, so I did.

Where I marked with color, I placed my Utorrent registration data.
____________________________________________________________________
[uTorrent]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=10
Url=http://#MYNAMEUSER#:#MYPASS#@127.0.0.1:8080/gui/?list=1
RegExp="(?siU)#GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET##GET#"
___________________________________________________________________

Thank you very much for your time ... Greetings.
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2872
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by poiru »

It should be:
Url=http://MYNAMEUSER:MYPASS@127.0.0.1:8080/gui/?list=1

(without #)
User avatar
TinGolon
Posts: 5
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: uTorrent Skin Help

Post by TinGolon »

poiru wrote:It should be:
Url=http://MYNAMEUSER:MYPASS@127.0.0.1:8080/gui/?list=1

(without #)
Ops, okay .. now if it works :)

thank you very much for your help... :thumbsu: