It is currently April 25th, 2024, 12:25 am

look for android for my windows 11

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
rainette

look for android for my windows 11

Post by rainette »

Hello, i my home windows 11 have many icons and i want organize this...

The best is icons to my desk with icons customizable with name and image icons, and when to click into open transparent folder.

Exactly the same on Android.

But i don't know coding for modify name and icons.

I have skin for rainmeter for my ?

Thank you

Sorry i am French
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: look for android for my windows 11

Post by Yincognito »

rainette wrote: April 30th, 2023, 8:42 pmBut i don't know coding for modify name and icons.
I don't think anyone here will do it for you, but we might be able to assist and tell you how to do it yourself (even if you don't know coding yet). The first thing you should mention is a link or the name of the skin you are using, because the process differs from case to case.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Bekarfel

Post by Bekarfel »

Yincognito wrote: April 30th, 2023, 10:20 pmThe first thing you should mention is a link or the name of the skin you are using
This is Windows Subsystem for Android, not a Rainmeter skin. I think he wants a Rainmeter Skin that behaves the way WSL works.
moshi wrote:there are many Rainmeter skins that aren't really useful, so let's add another one.
jsmorley wrote:I have good news and bad news.
First the bad news. [...] We would be happy to have this happen and would love to work with anyone who is feeling ambitious.
Now the good news.
I lied, there isn't any good news...
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

@bekarfel I believe you are correct.

Adni18 created several excellent skins that look similar to that screenshot, but may not all of the functionality available in WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux). Perhaps they will help the OP with his idea; I know Adni18 will not mind my pointing to these. :D

Windows 11 Start Menu Adni18

or

Start Menu with Taskbar 002 by Adni18

or

R. Control Rainmeter Suite by Adni18
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Bekarfel wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 10:01 pm This is Windows Subsystem for Android, not a Rainmeter skin. I think he wants a Rainmeter Skin that behaves the way WSL works.
Ah, indeed - you're right. Had another - unrelated - question about WSA recently, but didn't realize this one was about the same thing (and the spelling didn't help either, tbh). Thanks for the correction. :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth