It is currently April 26th, 2024, 6:38 am

one drive comment ouvrir ces fichiers/dossiers stocker en local

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
spcram

one drive comment ouvrir ces fichiers/dossiers stocker en local

Post by spcram »

Bonjour
je recherche à ouvrir des fichiers et/ou dossiers (chemin en local)

Ces fichiers et/ou dossiers sont dans un dossier one drive (en local) et le chemin ne sont pas validés.

Type de skin FalloutTerminal
Text=DOSSIER xxx
Target=C:\Users\xxxx\OneDrive\NES\dossierX

une idée ,,,?
Par avance merci de vos indications

Rainmeter 4.5.17.3700 (64-bit)
Language: French (1036)
Build time: 2022-12-24 20:33:24
Windows 11 Home 22H2 (build 22621.1413) 64-bit - French (1036)
Path: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\
SkinPath: C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\
SettingsPath: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\
IniFile: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.ini

Good morning
I am looking to open files and/or folders (local path)

These files and/or folders are in a one drive folder (locally) and the path is not validated.
Last edited by spcram on March 15th, 2023, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: one drive comment ouvrir ces fichiers/dossiers stocker en local

Post by balala »

spcram wrote: March 15th, 2023, 4:54 pm je recherche à ouvrir des fichiers et/ou dossiers (chemin en local)

Ces fichiers et/ou dossiers sont dans un dossier one drive (en local) et le chemin ne sont pas validés.

Type de skin FalloutTerminal
Text=DOSSIER xxx
Target=C:\Users\xxxx\OneDrive\NES\dossierX

une idée ,,,?
You should post your questions in English, to let everyone understanding your intention.
In this order, if I didn't misunderstand you, you'd need an element in a skin (for instance a string, so a text), which if clicked, opens either a file or a folder.
If this is your intention, here is an extremely simple code. Copy and paste this code into the file of a skin:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=-1

[MeterOpen]
Meter=STRING
X=0
Y=0
Padding=15,5,15,5
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
SolidColor=0,0,0,150
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=LEFT
AntiAlias=1
Text=DOSSIER xxx
LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Users\xxxx\OneDrive\NES\dossierX"]
See that I used Update=-1 in the [Rainmeter] section, which means that the skin is updated only once, when you activate / refresh the skin. For such completely mouse controlled skins, update is not needed, it can work well even without update.
In the LeftMouseUpAction option you have to add the complete path of the element you want to open. This can be either a file, or a folder.
In the Text option add the string you'd like to see on the skin and which has to be clicked to execute the operation set in the LeftMouseUpAction option (so to open the appropriate file or folder).
Please let me know if there is anything you don't understand (if you're a beginner in Rainmeter coding, I assume there will be).
spcram

Post by spcram »

:welcome:
Ok thanks for your quick response. that's a text in the skin that opens a file or folder. It worked well before my change of pc and modification under one drive... I'm testing your code and although I'm not an expert in coding... I'll stick with it and eventually find it. I will come back to keep you informed of my discoveries and thank you for your idea. Update=-1
Best wishes
:thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

spcram wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:15 pm that's a text in the skin that opens a file or folder. It worked well before my change of pc and modification under one drive... I'm testing your code and although I'm not an expert in coding... I'll stick with it and eventually find it.
But does it work? Can you open the desired file or folder?
In most cases you can't use a launcher skin written for a computer, onto another, because most probably the two PCs have different paths of the files and folders and such a path (and skin) working onto one of them, doesn't work on the other one. The paths have to be adapted, to match the file structure of the new PC.
spcram wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:15 pm I will come back to keep you informed of my discoveries and thank you for your idea. Update=-1
I'm glad you like it, however it's not my idea at all. It's a common procedure for skins lending themselves to such a thing.
spcram

Post by spcram »

Hello, I tested with another skin and I am experiencing the same problem. As if the local paths of the one drive folders cannot open. Never encountered this problem?

I tested with your code in simple creation and indeed it works thank you for your feedback
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

spcram wrote: March 16th, 2023, 8:32 am Hello, I tested with another skin and I am experiencing the same problem. As if the local paths of the one drive folders cannot open. Never encountered this problem?
spcram wrote: March 16th, 2023, 8:32 am I tested with your code in simple creation and indeed it works thank you for your feedback
The above two things don't match each other. Does your skin work, or doesn't? I'd say it does, but am I correct?
spcram

Post by spcram »

Exactly it doesn't work when I download a ready-to-use skin. But when y using your code it works... I'm looking for a simple trick to open multiple folder paths and files as a list.
I opened another post here. https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=213333#p213333
So it's ok for this post solved because it works....
Thank you very much cordially
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

spcram wrote: March 16th, 2023, 5:07 pm But when y using your code it works...
Great! I'm glad.
spcram wrote: March 16th, 2023, 5:07 pm I opened another post here. https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=213333#p213333
Just replied...