It is currently April 20th, 2024, 6:48 am

Quanto Original - Windows 11 Style, but there's more.

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
stevehsudrawing

Quanto Original - Windows 11 Style, but there's more.

Post by stevehsudrawing »

-------- "Flx" Edition, the future of Quanto, is coming soon! --------

A desktop customization tool based on Rainmeter
Inspired by designs of Windows 11 and Big Sur for Rainmeter by fediaFedia.
GitHub | Patreon

ยฟQuanto? ยกMucho!
It's more than you can imagine!
Make your layouts freely
Default layouts:
Just move your mouse, and you can get a surprising result!
This is a multi-panel assembled tool. You can freely assemble it according to your needs.

More than you expected
Panels can be added by opening the Settings of Quanto via the "+" button in the corner of the desktop or the right-click context menu of each panel.
  • Shortcuts and 4 4-in-1 panels.
  • Widgets.
    • ๐Ÿ”‹ Battery
    • ๐Ÿงฎ Calculator
    • ๐Ÿ“† Calendar
    • ๐ŸŽš๏ธ Control
    • โš™๏ธ CPU
    • โš™๏ธ CPU Processors
    • ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Desktop
    • ๐Ÿ’ฝ Drives (26)
    • โš™๏ธ Fans (8)
    • ๐Ÿ—‚๏ธ Folder Viewer (8)
    • ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery (8)
    • โš™๏ธ GPU (8)
    • โฏ๏ธ Media Control
    • ๐ŸŒ Network
    • โš™๏ธ RAM
    • ๐Ÿ“ฐ RSS Feeds (8)
    • ๐Ÿ” Search
    • ๐Ÿ—’๏ธ Sticky Notes (8)
    • โฑ๏ธ Stopwatch
    • ๐Ÿ•“ Time & Date
    • โŒ› Timer
    • ๐Ÿ“ To-do List
    • ๐ŸŒค๏ธ Weather
    • ๐ŸŒŽ World Clock
  • Extras.
    • โฌœ Background
    • ๐Ÿ•“ Clock
    • ๐ŸŽ›๏ธ Global Control
    • โฌœ Side Bar Background
    • ๐Ÿ•“ Time
    • ๐Ÿ“Š Visualiser
All control at your fingertips
Not just blocks!
Global Settings can be opened by opening the Settings of Quanto via the "+" button in the corner of the desktop or the right-click context menu of each panel.
Such as global themes...
Design styles...
Or even some smallest visual details!
System Compatibility
It supports Windows 7 and any newer systems.
Supported Languages

So far, it supports 3 languages. Welcome your contributions of translation!
  • English (US)
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
Changelog of 1.31.1
Compared to 1.31
  • The "Safe Layout" has been added to assist users in resolving issues where layouts cannot be applied in the welcome screen.
  • The project was renamed "Quanto Original".
  • Improved "Calender" widget (4x4). Now it can toggle the displaying month by mouse scrolling, and you can also set the first day of the week to Monday.
  • Revised some English text.
  • Fixed some known bugs such as error codes not showing up in the "Weather" widget.
  • Removed the default API key. Now you have to get your own API key to enable the weather feature.
  • Removed MediaPlayer plugin support for "Media Control" widget.
Note: How to configure a system monitoring software
Configure your system monitoring software, and you will get a richer system monitoring feature.
Please read this entry.

Download
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stevehsudrawing on March 17th, 2024, 5:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
KriLoK

Re: Quanto - Windows 11 Style - Simple & Freedom

Post by KriLoK »

Excellent work... Highly customisable, and everything fits perfectly with the whole Windows 11 look.

To complement the skin, I decided to try and create a personalised skin for the now abandoned CDArtDisplay app, but in the style of your Quanto suite so it all seems cohesive... I've been a CAD user for many years, and although your skin does indeed include a media widget, Rainmeter doesn't provide any notifications whenever a track changes, so I keep using CDArtDisplay just for that...

Here's a screenshot of how it looks: https://postimg.cc/zH8M2Lx0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stevehsudrawing

KriLoK wrote: โ†‘March 21st, 2023, 4:44 pm Excellent work... Highly customisable, and everything fits perfectly with the whole Windows 11 look.

To complement the skin, I decided to try and create a personalised skin for the now abandoned CDArtDisplay app, but in the style of your Quanto suite so it all seems cohesive... I've been a CAD user for many years, and although your skin does indeed include a media widget, Rainmeter doesn't provide any notifications whenever a track changes, so I keep using CDArtDisplay just for that...

Here's a screenshot of how it looks: https://postimg.cc/zH8M2Lx0
First, thanks for your praise! ๐Ÿ˜„
I am glad to see that your own customisation can be suitable to Quanto. The suite will be going better. Now I am making 1.31 version and your scheme will be referred for the consummation.
KriLoK

Post by KriLoK »

stevehsudrawing wrote: โ†‘April 4th, 2023, 1:23 am First, thanks for your praise! ๐Ÿ˜„
I am glad to see that your own customisation can be suitable to Quanto. The suite will be going better. Now I am making 1.31 version and your scheme will be referred for the consummation.
Thank you, and look forward to future updates. ;-)
stevehsudrawing

Re: Quanto - Windows 11 Style

Changelog of 1.31 Update
  • A new design style is available that is optimized for right-angle looks.
  • Added 6 preset themes.
  • Added "To-do List" widget.
  • Added "Folder Viewer or Dock" widget.
  • The quantity of "custom shortcuts" was increased to 120.
  • Added MediaPlayer Plugin and WebNowPlaying Plugin support for Music Playback Control.
  • Added 2x2 style for various system monitoring widgets.
  • Add the quantity of "Fans", "Gallery", "RSS" and "Sticker" widgets to 8.
  • Added Quanto Add-ons feature.
  • Redesigned appearances of panels.
  • Redesigned the "Colored (Experimental)" color mode.
  • Redesigned "Welcome".
  • Redesigned the Quanto Settings as well as the About, Global Settings, and Add Skins interfaces. In addition, its location was changed from "...\Widgets\Settings" to "...\Extras\Settings".
  • Redesigned panel settings. We provide a more unified and concise interface.
  • Redesigned RSS and Weather widget. Now with a richer look and information.
  • "Notes" was renamed as "Sticker".
  • Optimized functionality and user experience.
  • Fixed known bugs such as the inability to set the target of preset shortcuts.
  • Removed the local Help Center feature, and replaced it with the online Quanto Wiki.
  • Removes the zoom variant of the three layouts, and you can no longer set the layout from Global Settings.
  • Removed the "COVID-19 Datas" widget.
  • Removed the 4x2 style for some system monitoring widgets.
Please back to Page 1 to download the latest version.
Escutcheon

Post by Escutcheon »

Amazing work! I love all the little details you've put into this, and it's extremely user friendly!

I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a frozen screen whenever I switch to a 200% scale using version 1.31. So, I'll be using 1.30.1 for the time being.
zlyk19

Post by zlyk19 »

Wonderful skin, thanks for the work done. I have a request for you, is it possible to do this so that the disk widget would show the load on the disk? About like here.[/img]Image[/URL][/img]
stevehsudrawing

Weather Widget Issue

Currently, neither the code nor the message in the "Format error" information can be displayed due to a bug.

The API key used by Quanto is the free plan, which has a significant request limitation for public use, which causes the weather widget to be unavailable temporarily. Although it will resume the next day, it may be blocked again due to too many visits. At this point you need to get your own API key.
stevehsudrawing

zlyk19 wrote: โ†‘August 13th, 2023, 9:30 am Wonderful skin, thanks for the work done. I have a request for you, is it possible to do this so that the disk widget would show the load on the disk? About like here.[/img]Image[/URL][/img]
Of course! Thanks for the suggestion.
stevehsudrawing

ย  ย 
Escutcheon wrote: โ†‘August 12th, 2023, 1:39 am Amazing work! I love all the little details you've put into this, and it's extremely user friendly!

I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a frozen screen whenever I switch to a 200% scale using version 1.31. So, I'll be using 1.30.1 for the time being.
Maybe there are some performance issues. My computer is using 13th Gen Intel Core i9, so I may not feel performance pressure. You can unload some unnecessary skins.

And actually, "Scaling" is an experimental setting, which may cause the suite work abnormally. Anyway, thanks for your support.