A desktop customization tool based on Rainmeter
Inspired by designs of Windows 11 and Big Sur for Rainmeter by fediaFedia.
It's more than you can imagine!
This is a multi-panel assembled tool. You can freely assemble it according to your needs.
More than you expected
Panels can be added by opening the Settings of Quanto via the "+" button in the corner of the desktop or the right-click context menu of each panel.
- Shortcuts and 4 4-in-1 panels.
- CPU Processors
- Drives (26)
- Fans (4)
- Folder Viewer (8)
- Gallery (8)
- GPU (8)
- Media Control
- RSS Feeds (8)
- Sticker (8)
- Time & Date
- To-do List
- World Clock
- Global Control
- Side Bar Background
Not just blocks!
Global Settings can be opened by opening the Settings of Quanto via the "+" button in the corner of the desktop or the right-click context menu of each panel.
Such as global themes...
It supports Windows 7 and any newer systems.
So far, it supports 3 languages. Welcome your contributions of translation!
- English (US)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Compared to 1.30.1
- A new design style is available that is optimized for right-angle looks.
- Added 6 preset themes.
- Added "To-do List" widget.
- Added "Folder Viewer or Dock" widget.
- The quantity of "custom shortcuts" was increased to 120.
- Added MediaPlayer Plugin and WebNowPlaying Plugin support for Music Playback Control.
- Added 2x2 style for various system monitoring widgets.
- Add the quantity of "Fans", "Gallery", "RSS" and "Sticker" widgets to 8.
- Added Quanto Add-ons feature.
- Redesigned appearances of panels.
- Redesigned the "Colored (Experimental)" color mode.
- Redesigned "Welcome".
- Redesigned the Quanto Settings as well as the About, Global Settings, and Add Skins interfaces. In addition, its location was changed from "...\Widgets\Settings" to "...\Extras\Settings".
- Redesigned panel settings. We provide a more unified and concise interface.
- Redesigned RSS and Weather widget. Now with a richer look and information.
- "Notes" was renamed as "Sticker".
- Optimized functionality and user experience.
- Fixed known bugs such as the inability to set the target of preset shortcuts.
- Removed the local Help Center feature, and replaced it with the online Quanto Wiki.
- Removes the zoom variant of the three layouts, and you can no longer set the layout from Global Settings.
- Removed the "COVID-19 Datas" widget.
- Removed the 4x2 style for some system monitoring widgets.
Note: How to configure a system monitoring software
Configure your system monitoring software, and you will get a richer system monitoring feature.
Note: For Windows 8/8.1 users
MediaPlayer plugin is not compatible with Windows 8/8.1. When installing, “MediaPlayer.dll” must be unchecked in the window to block the installation, otherwise Rainmeter will not work after applying the layout!
If you still installed it by mistake, please read it.
Also avalible on GitHub.