It is currently April 26th, 2024, 2:29 pm

Help

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
destroyer70814

Help

Post by destroyer70814 »

I don't really know if this a problem or not but every time I use an app for around 30 minutes and i got back onto my desktop Rainmeter isn't on and I don't know if there is a setting or not to make sure it stays on
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help

Post by eclectic-tech »

destroyer70814 wrote: December 28th, 2022, 11:29 pm I don't really know if this a problem or not but every time I use an app for around 30 minutes and i got back onto my desktop Rainmeter isn't on and I don't know if there is a setting or not to make sure it stays on
It seems you may have a skin loaded that is causing Rainmeter to crash.

When you come back, is the Rainmeter Icon visible in the Notification area?
If it is there, but disappears when you move your mouse over it, then Rainmeter crashed.

Let us know what skins you have loaded and what version of Windows and Rainmeter you are using; that may help us help you.
destroyer70814

Post by destroyer70814 »

eclectic-tech wrote: December 29th, 2022, 6:22 am It seems you may have a skin loaded that is causing Rainmeter to crash.

When you come back, is the Rainmeter Icon visible in the Notification area?
If it is there, but disappears when you move your mouse over it, then Rainmeter crashed.

Let us know what skins you have loaded and what version of Windows and Rainmeter you are using; that may help us help you.
It seems to fixed itself but thanks
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

destroyer70814 wrote: December 29th, 2022, 10:14 am It seems to fixed itself but thanks
Happy to hear. :thumbup:
Forum members are always happy to help, even if things 'fix' themselves sometimes, which makes helping even easier :)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

destroyer70814 wrote: December 29th, 2022, 10:14 am It seems to fixed itself
To be honest I doubt this happened just so. As eclectic-tech said there probably has been a skin which caused Rainmeter crash, but unless you did deactivated it, there is nothing which could have been fixing the issue. Did you deactivated any skin when you got the problem fixed?