It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:11 am

Cute clock based on Sonic the Hedgehog (prototype, no download currently available)

Clocks and timer skins
PrincessPandaMeter

Cute clock based on Sonic the Hedgehog (prototype, no download currently available)

Post by PrincessPandaMeter »

This is the first skin I've ever made besides text labels. I came up with a simply-designed clock skin that uses the Sonic font, colors from Sonic Channel, and images of the SEGA's Sonic the Sketchog stickers. The image depends on what hour it is. I first designed it in Inkscape and then nearly replicated it with Rainmeter code. This skin needs fine-tuning, such as getting the gaps to be perfect. If this skin raises interest and I fine-tune it, I will release a download of it.

For those interested, I've attached a crude Word document that lists the hours and which images correspond to them, as well as translations of the Japanese text in the images. The text may not fit an hour, but this is an English-language skin, so the characters' expressions or whatever are used to match to their hours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't rain on my parade!