It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:13 am

Luimero Weather Skin not working

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
DoobyDoobs

Luimero Weather Skin not working

Post by DoobyDoobs »

Hello,

I have recently installed Luimero after watching a video about some good skins, and I quite like it, however the weather does not work very well with the current build; I have successfully ported a different piece of code into the .ini as well as specified which city I am in as it did not detect my specific area in Sydney, and now the weather skin shows everything except the 'Feels like', 'Day temp' & 'Night temp'.
I am not sure what is really happening with the code, but I did gather that the code that I injected did not have enough string indexes for all of the things that the skin wants, and could only see the weather type (cloudy, sunny), and current temperature.
Anyway here is the code initially without any tampering from me:

Code: Select all

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid="26">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(m\) Px\(6px\)" data-reactid="29"><\!-- react-text: 30 -->(.*)<.*data-reactid="33"><\!-- react-text: 34 -->(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid="37">(.*)</span>.*<a class="C\(#fff\) Va\(m\)" href="(.*)" data.*<span class="D\(ib\) W\(1\/1\).*data-reactid="19">(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*data-reactid="360">.*data-reactid="477">(.*)</div></li><li.*
UpdateRate=900
Here is the code with changes from me:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span> 
UpdateRate=900
Welp, you guys probably know whats going on so Ill leave it to you.

P.S. I know about the changing the numbers after the data-reactid thing, but that didn't work.

Thanks
Last edited by DoobyDoobs on November 1st, 2022, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
xenium

Re: Luimero Weather Skin not working

Post by xenium »

DoobyDoobs wrote: October 31st, 2022, 11:40 am Hello,

I have recently installed Luimero after watching a video about some good skins, and I quite like it, however the weather does not work very well with the current build; I have successfully ported a different piece of code into the .ini as well as specified which city I am in as it did not detect my specific area in Sydney, and now the weather skin shows everything except the 'Feels like', 'Day temp' & 'Night temp'.
I am not sure what is really happening with the code, but I did gather that the code that I injected did not have enough string indexes for all of the things that the skin wants, and could only see the weather type (cloudy, sunny), and current temperature.
Anyway here is the code initially without any tampering from me:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid="26">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(m\) Px\(6px\)" data-reactid="29"><\!-- react-text: 30 -->(.*)<.*data-reactid="33"><\!-- react-text: 34 -->(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid="37">(.*)</span>.*<a class="C\(#fff\) Va\(m\)" href="(.*)" data.*<span class="D\(ib\) W\(1\/1\).*data-reactid="19">(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*<span class="high D\(ib\) Miw\(32px\).*-->(.*)<.*data-reactid="360">.*data-reactid="477">(.*)</div></li><li.*
UpdateRate=900
Here is the code with changes from me:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span> 
UpdateRate=900
Welp, you guys probably know whats going on so Ill leave it to you.

P.S. I know about the changing the numbers after the data-reactid thing, but that didn't work.

Thanks
Use this RegExp:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</h1><div class=".*country.*" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</div>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*</div><div class="high-low .*".* data-icon="arrow-up".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*data-icon="arrow-down".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*<div class="now .*".*data-reactid=".*"><span class=".*" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span>.*<div class=.*data-reactid=".*">RealFeel®</div>.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</div>
UpdateRate=900
DoobyDoobs

Post by DoobyDoobs »

This captured the minimum, and maximum, just put them in the wrong string index. Idk how to get a picture but the code here says the answer anyway:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</h1><div class=".*country.*" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</div>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*</div><div class="high-low .*".* data-icon="arrow-up".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*data-icon="arrow-down".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*<div class="now .*".*data-reactid=".*"><span class=".*" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span>.*<div class=.*data-reactid=".*">RealFeel®</div>.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</div>
UpdateRate=900

;-------------------------------------------------------------

[MeasureLocation]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=1

[MeasureIcon]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=2
DynamicVariables=1
Substitute="rain_day_night":"rain","scattered_showers_day_night":"rain","windy_day_night":"wind","mostly_cloudy_day_night":"cloudy","cloudy_day_night":"cloudy","snow_rain_mix_day_night":"sleet","fair_day":"clear_day","fair_night":"clear_night","flurries_day_night":"snow","snow_day_night":"snow","thundershowers_day_night":"thunder","fog_day_night":"fog"

[MeasureDescription]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=3
Substitute=#Conditions#

[MeasureMaxTemperatureDayFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=4

[MeasureMinTemperatureNightFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=5

[MeasureTempFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=6

[MeasureFeelLikeFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=16
If you want me to change an index thats fine as well since idk how the feels like is 16 in this code
xenium

Post by xenium »

DoobyDoobs wrote: October 31st, 2022, 8:11 pm This captured the minimum, and maximum, just put them in the wrong string index. Idk how to get a picture but the code here says the answer anyway:

UpdateRate=900

[MeasureLocation]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=1

[MeasureIcon]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=2
DynamicVariables=1
Substitute="rain_day_night":"rain","scattered_showers_day_night":"rain","windy_day_night":"wind","mostly_cloudy_day_night":"cloudy","cloudy_day_night":"cloudy","snow_rain_mix_day_night":"sleet","fair_day":"clear_day","fair_night":"clear_night","flurries_day_night":"snow","snow_day_night":"snow","thundershowers_day_night":"thunder","fog_day_night":"fog"

[MeasureDescription]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=3
Substitute=#Conditions#

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=4

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=5

[MeasureTempFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=6

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=16
If you want me to change an index thats fine as well since idk how the feels like is 16 in this code
The RegExp posted by me works with the original Lumiero skin.
Download the original skin and make the modification suggested by me and the skin will work:
https://www.deviantart.com/apexxx-sensei/art/Lumiero-828277050
DoobyDoobs

Post by DoobyDoobs »

All good, changed some values in the code and string indexes with the different variables, so all good, thanks for the code.

Incase you want to know, here is my finished code:

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*</div><div class="high-low .*".* data-icon="arrow-up".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*data-icon="arrow-down".*data-reactid=".*"><!-- react-text: .* -->(.*)<!.*<div class="now .*".*data-reactid=".*"><span class=".*" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span>.*<div class=.*data-reactid=".*">RealFeel®</div>.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)</div>
UpdateRate=900

[MeasureLocation]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=1

[MeasureIcon]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=2
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureDescription]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=3
Substitute=#Conditions#

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=4

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=5

[MeasureTempFahrenheit]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=6

Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=[MeasureWeather]
StringIndex=7
Thanks again
xenium

Post by xenium »

DoobyDoobs wrote: October 31st, 2022, 8:45 pm All good, changed some values in the code and string indexes with the different variables, so all good, thanks for the code.

Incase you want to know, here is my finished code:

Thanks again
You're welcome!