It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:03 pm

Weather won't show up.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
thatguyi

Weather won't show up.

Post by thatguyi »

I was messing with the colors of my skins today and when I was done I refreshed all of my skins and my weather skin stopped working. I tried all of my other weather skins that have worked in the past and none of them worked either. Later I got on my other laptop and refreshed the same weather skin that was not working on my first laptop and it decided not to work either. I had not messed with the skin on my other laptop. I was just wondering it anyone else was having this problem today.
Chewtoy

Re: Weather won't show up.

Post by Chewtoy »

If you updated frequently while changeing your skin, chances are that the site you're pulluing information from saw it as an attack and temporarly blocked you.
Wait a while and see if it solves itself. And don't update to often.
But, have you tried restart rainmeter? Just to be sure webparser hasn't hung itself.
thatguyi

Post by thatguyi »

It fixed itself yesterday. I'm just not understanding why two different computers had the same problem when I only updated one.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

I'd vote for a temporary block then. Seems more likely if you couldn't get the info on either computer. So they just blocked your IP as they saw it as an attack.