It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:46 pm

Ashuramaru Bundle

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Kurou

Ashuramaru Bundle

Post by Kurou »

Ashuramaru Bundle

Ashuramaru Bundle is a skin bundle coded and designed for any beginner with rainmeter who doesnt know how to make skins. It allows for maxiumum customization like backgrounds, colors, icons etc. This bundle contains skins made by diferent authors with a little bit of mine edited code in them.

If you have idea for the feature in my bundle just check this survey!
Link: https://forms.gle/R8nmvYjRvveJW2Mv5

Panel
Skin in which you can control every skin included in the bundle.

Statistics
This skin shows basic information about network, system and disks. It has 4 versions:
  • Combined

• Individual

• Minimal

• Detailed

Processes
This skin shows up to 8 top cpu, gpu, ram or io processes. It has 2 versions available:
  • Combined

• Individual

VectorCopy
Visualizer with maximum customization which you will like.

Elegant Clock
Simple yet intuitive clock.

Battery
Simple battery skin which shows mainly how much battery power is left.

Recycle Bin
Tired of traditional windows recycle bin? Here is simple yet intuitive design with illustro look.

Volume Control
Simple yet intuitive volume controler adjusted to fit the sutie theme.

SystemControl
Tired of traditional windows shutdown buttons?

Dock
My own way of how the dock works and looks.

Dock - Single
Singular version of the Dock. Its need to be setted up in code becouse it can be duplicated to make more then one at the time.

Translucent Taskbar
Normal solid taskbar is boring, right? This skin can make it transparent and even add blur to it.

TaskbarX
Taskbar made to customize...

Requirements
  • Windows 10 / Windows 11
  • Rainmeter 4.5.13.3632 or later
  • Internet Connection

Download

Last edited by Kurou on February 19th, 2024, 6:42 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Brought to you by: https://kurou.dev/
LightningSmith

Re: Ashuramaru Bundle

Post by LightningSmith »

Hey Kurou,

Thanks for the awesome skin. I really like your skin.
I was interested if it is possible to use the statistics panel with gpu-z instead of msi afterburner, because afterburner is not stable with my gpu. So i'm unable to use it and it's always running in the background.
Also I don't know if it should be working, but my cpu clockspeed and temp don't work. Is there something I'm missing to make it work? Or is it using the taskbar and mine is just not working?
I do have HWinfo64 installed, because it seems that your widget are is that application, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Currently using version 1.0.5.

Added a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.
Gpu-z:
Screenshot 2022-02-28 003750.png
HWiNFO64:
Screenshot 2022-02-28 011222.png
I hope you can help me out :)

PS: It doesn't show my anything about gpu fans speed (utilization or rpm), because I'm on a custom loop.

Best regards,
LightningSmith
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kurou

Post by Kurou »

LightningSmith wrote: February 27th, 2022, 11:41 pm Hey Kurou,

Thanks for the awesome skin. I really like your skin.
I was interested if it is possible to use the statistics panel with gpu-z instead of msi afterburner, because afterburner is not stable with my gpu. So i'm unable to use it and it's always running in the background.
Also I don't know if it should be working, but my cpu clockspeed and temp don't work. Is there something I'm missing to make it work? Or is it using the taskbar and mine is just not working?
I do have HWinfo64 installed, because it seems that your widget are is that application, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Currently using version 1.0.5.

Added a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.
Gpu-z: Screenshot 2022-02-28 003750.png
HWiNFO64: Screenshot 2022-02-28 011222.png

I hope you can help me out :)

PS: It doesn't show my anything about gpu fans speed (utilization or rpm), because I'm on a custom loop.

Best regards,
LightningSmith
Hello LightningSmith and sorry for late reply i havent checked the forums recently.
So.. you want to use gpu-z with my suite.. To make it work you will need to change measures in Ashuramaru-Bundle\Supported\Statistics\Combined\Statistics.ini or \Individual\System\system.ini and in 1.0.6 (not out yet) #@#\Addons\statistics-measures.inc.
You will need plugin which supports gpu-z (hwinfo64 is included in my suite for people who would want to change it from msi to hwinfo but in future i will make option for that :) ).
It could be easier to do with hwinfo64 but you will need to include it in file with measures and change every single measure like CPU GPU etc. plugin name, data etc.
It will be a lot of work but if you have more question just ask.
And one last thing about your cpu usage and temp doesnt work, check in msi afterburner > settings > monitoring if all sensors are with V before their names (turned on) and in General tab voltage monitoring is on. Check it and refresh the skin. In v.1.0.6 you will be able to turn off individual statistics to show only these you want.
(im awaiting your reply)
dph121

Post by dph121 »

I tried out v.1.0.5 from the link in the OP, but it's not really my vibe, so I tried to uninstall. That doesn't seem to work, though. The skin and files remain in the rainmeter folder, and the system tray icon also remains. I had to manually delete the files from the rainmeter folder and the Windows startup folder.
Kurou

Post by Kurou »

dph121 wrote: March 8th, 2022, 8:02 am I tried out v.1.0.5 from the link in the OP, but it's not really my vibe, so I tried to uninstall. That doesn't seem to work, though. The skin and files remain in the rainmeter folder, and the system tray icon also remains. I had to manually delete the files from the rainmeter folder and the Windows startup folder.
I already know about this. In next release you will only need to delete folder from \Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Ashuramaru-Bundle.
With that script called "uninstalled" is gone becouse in some groups it was causingtoo much trouble so i deleted it.

Guide How to Uninstall Ashruamaru-Bundle v.1.0.5

1. First deactivate every skin associated with Ashuramaru-Bundle.
2. Head into %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and delete file called ashuramaru-bundle-shortcut.exe.
3. Head into C:\Users\(Your Account Name)\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins and delete entire folder called Ashuramaru-Bundle.
4. Refresh rainmeter.

Skin Uninstalled
LightningSmith

Post by LightningSmith »

Kurou wrote: March 7th, 2022, 10:29 pm Hello LightningSmith and sorry for late reply i havent checked the forums recently.
So.. you want to use gpu-z with my suite.. To make it work you will need to change measures in Ashuramaru-Bundle\Supported\Statistics\Combined\Statistics.ini or \Individual\System\system.ini and in 1.0.6 (not out yet) #@#\Addons\statistics-measures.inc.
You will need plugin which supports gpu-z (hwinfo64 is included in my suite for people who would want to change it from msi to hwinfo but in future i will make option for that :) ).
It could be easier to do with hwinfo64 but you will need to include it in file with measures and change every single measure like CPU GPU etc. plugin name, data etc.
It will be a lot of work but if you have more question just ask.
And one last thing about your cpu usage and temp doesnt work, check in msi afterburner > settings > monitoring if all sensors are with V before their names (turned on) and in General tab voltage monitoring is on. Check it and refresh the skin. In v.1.0.6 you will be able to turn off individual statistics to show only these you want.
(im awaiting your reply)
Thanks for the reply and advice. It helped a lot. I decided to use HWInfo64 for everything, including network stat except for latency or the disk stat. Just like you said, it was a lot of work, a bit tedious, but not difficult. Definitly worth it. As you can see I renamed gpu fan speed to pump speed and changed % to rpm, so I did a bit more than just edit the 2 files u mentioned. I did make a backup of most files I edited. But it's finished and it works really well.

Here is a screenshot:
Working.png
Once again thank you for your help, and I have to say your skin really fits on my desktop. It's awesome. :D
Here is how it looks:
full screen.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kurou

Post by Kurou »

LightningSmith wrote: March 10th, 2022, 5:58 pm Thanks for the reply and advice. It helped a lot. I decided to use HWInfo64 for everything, including network stat except for latency or the disk stat. Just like you said, it was a lot of work, a bit tedious, but not difficult. Definitly worth it. As you can see I renamed gpu fan speed to pump speed and changed % to rpm, so I did a bit more than just edit the 2 files u mentioned. I did make a backup of most files I edited. But it's finished and it works really well.

Here is a screenshot:
Working.png

Once again thank you for your help, and I have to say your skin really fits on my desktop. It's awesome. :D
Here is how it looks:
full screen.png
I am glad i could help and your desktop looks awesome. Im almost completed making v.1.0.6 but still it needs some polishment...
I would be happy if you could send me on private (dm) files you edited to work with hwinfo (im willing to add system in which you can choose msiafterburner of hwinfo), so your work could help mine as well. :)
Kurou

Post by Kurou »

LightningSmith wrote: March 10th, 2022, 5:58 pm Thanks for the reply and advice. It helped a lot. I decided to use HWInfo64 for everything, including network stat except for latency or the disk stat. Just like you said, it was a lot of work, a bit tedious, but not difficult. Definitly worth it. As you can see I renamed gpu fan speed to pump speed and changed % to rpm, so I did a bit more than just edit the 2 files u mentioned. I did make a backup of most files I edited. But it's finished and it works really well.

Here is a screenshot:
Working.png

Here is how it looks:
full screen.png

I am happy to tell you that switching between MSIAfterburner and HWInfo has been implemented in v.1.0.7
To make HWiNFO64 work correctly follow my guide via link down below
https://github.com/Kurou-kun/Ashuramaru-Bundle/wiki/GUIDE---Ashuramaru-Bundle---HWInfo64-Setup
LightningSmith

Post by LightningSmith »

Thx, I will be trying it out when I have the time. :D
blackdeath

Post by blackdeath »

Thank you for this awesome bundle works like a charm, too easy to customize and very user friendly for someone who has 0 zero knowledge of any code. :jawdrop