It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:57 pm

SimpleCred [1.0.0]

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
deflore08

SimpleCred [1.0.0]

Post by deflore08 »

ImageImageImageImage
SimpleCred.jpg
SimpleCred it's a little tool for credential management. It gives you quick access up to 3 most usable credential pairs. The idea left behind - i've got tired from usage of some complicated to remember credentials, also they changes too often to keep them in my mind tbh, so i wanted to get a way to simplify my job, and this skin it is a result of it's. What could i say? It works! :lol:

FEATURES:
  • Store up to 3 credential pairs [log+pwd]
  • Lightweighted
  • Simply animated
  • Able to be placed over the taskbar
DESIGN:
  • Skin have simple techno transparent design. It's designed to be placed near system tray, but obviously, it might lie in any place.
image_2022-01-13_154015.png
HOW IT WORKS: Video

ATTENTION: Do not call input functions while the skin placed over your taskbar. It'll lead you to "Refresh All" in Rainmeter's context menu or to any other way to refresh the skin that fall below taskbar.

LATEST VERSION: SimpleCred 1.0.0 | Source code

RELEASE NOTES:

SimpleCred 1.0.0:

Added:
  • It's Released! Hello World!
WIKI:
  • OVERVIEW:
  • STATES:
SimpleCred is a really simple tool, but basic things must be explained anyway. Let's see:

Ready state:
image_2022-01-13_150439.png
Tool is ready to use. 3 buttons have 3 symbols lenght. ABC = 1st button; DEF = 2nd button; GHI = 3rd button.
Middle click on a button calls the input function to change it's visible title. InputLimit = 3 symbols.
Scroll mouse up to extend the skin and show login/pwd inputs for the selected button.
Scroll mouse down in any place to hide it.
Left click on a button to clip stored password.
Right click on a button to clip stored login.
Extended state:
image_2022-01-13_151720.png
Tool is ready to input credentials.
Left click on NAME or PASS button to input.
Scroll mouse down in any place to hide it.
KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Calling input function while skin placed over the taskbar lead you to refresh the poor skin covered by taskbar. | Solution: place skin out of tasbar, make changes, then bring it back.
Thanks to:
  • Image * Image
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
ImageImageImage

LICENSE:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image * Image * Image * Image