Created a skin for the rainmeter. The pack includes CPU, GPU, disk and memory information, network information and player.
The pack is distributed "as is" and most likely will not be supported. I created it for myself, but if it is useful to someone, then use it.
To work correctly, you need these plugins:
1. HWiNFO (https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=37160)
2. Frosted glass (https://github.com/TheAzack9/FrostedGlass)
3. Web Now Playing (https://github.com/tjhrulz/WebNowPlaying)
I created a short video showing the essence of this pack.
Also here are screenshots of the running theme
You can download the theme at this link
[UPD]. Added plugins to the pack. But if you want to modify it for yourself, see the primary sources.
It is currently January 22nd, 2022, 6:34 am
Skins that monitor system information
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: December 29th, 2021, 6:01 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RomanVolgasov on December 29th, 2021, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 13719
- Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
- Location: Gheorgheni, Romania
The skin installer should include the needed plugins. Recommend to add them. For details on how to do this, see the description from the section of this description.