Download: or on GitHub
- Format your variables.inc with RainDoc syntax
- Quick start guide on the settings wiki
- Settings also comes with an example file, #@#example.inc
- Drag & Drop your variables.inc file on the generator skin
- Click on "Generate & Inject"
- This will remove all files from Settings\settings and YourSkin\settings. So back up any existing settings skins you might have made prior!
The file shortcuts point the generator to the internal files, enabling you to generate a settings skin for changing them. To see changes when editing internal files you need to regenerate since the generated skin doesn't use the actual files, it uses the copies in \settings. Also, there are three themes but only the currently selected one will be used in the generated skin. The three themes are only there to provide a sample of what you can do (for now).
#@#includes\s_OnChangeAction.inc contains bangs that will be run every time the generated settings skin changes a variable. So if your skin needs to run a generation script when settings are changed, or your skin is not at the root of your config, put the appropriate bangs here. There's also a shortcut to this file on the Internal tab.
Example formatted variables file
Example results with the default themes
- Write a guide on how to add custom variable types and templates for those custom types. This is already possible to do but there's no documentation and most of the stuff is hard coded in the generator.ps1 script...
- Make better default themes. I do accept submissions
- Update the quick start guide on the wiki, it kinda sucks right now
- Read more exciting plans in the TODO section of Settings readme.md on GitHub
RainRGB by jsmorley
PSRM by khansas
FrostedGlass by theAzack9
Drag & Drop by theAzack9
All of these are bundled with the skin.
PS. I'm not very active on the forums, if you have problems or feedback, preferably contact me on the Rainmeter Discord server. My nickname changes often but @Sceleri will always find me.