It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:55 am

Reddit Bots

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Cordemanon

Reddit Bots

Post by Cordemanon »

Ok, I need to vent. Here's the deal: I was cruising through some Reddit posts on the Rainmeter subreddit and came across a post about a layout going black during a refresh. So, I posted a comment and it was promptly removed from the comments by the "bot" because I only have 1 "karma".
Yes, I have a Reddit account. No, I don't use it a lot. I actually prefer regular forums like this one but got the Reddit account because there are Rainmeter resources/skins/suites there.

My biggest gripe is this: Why in the h*** should I bother with posting s*** to Reddit to build up my "karma" when the f****** BOTS remove my posts because I DON'T have the "karma" built up in the first place????? :confused:
"So, Nobody did the job that Anybody could have done because Everybody assumed that Somebody would do it."
Story of my life...
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Reddit Bots

Post by SilverAzide »

Reddit: ...meh. All the really cool, talented, and good-looking folks are here posting on the Rainmeter forums. ;-)
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Cordemanon wrote: April 16th, 2021, 2:33 pm My biggest gripe is this: Why in the h*** should I bother with posting s*** to Reddit to build up my "karma" when the f****** BOTS remove my posts because I DON'T have the "karma" built up in the first place????? :confused:
Recommend simply don't go there. Agree with SilverAzide, come here and ask here. You probably quickly get answer to your question. With no karma, or anything like this. Just ask. Simply...
SilverAzide wrote: April 16th, 2021, 3:51 pm Reddit: ...meh. All the really cool, talented, and good-looking folks are here posting on the Rainmeter forums. ;-)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

SilverAzide wrote: April 16th, 2021, 3:51 pm Reddit: ...meh. All the really cool, talented, and good-looking folks are here posting on the Rainmeter forums. ;-)
So overnight I become Cool, Talented and Good-Looking. WOW what a day!
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page