It is currently April 30th, 2024, 6:00 pm

Trying to create a skin for file access.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Cervani

Trying to create a skin for file access.

Post by Cervani »

I work at a rehab facility, and each of our client accessed computers have folders with videos/articles/etc for things like recovery, healthy living, good habits etc. My boss is wanting me to create something that has these files arranged on the desktop of each of the computers, something like four seperate squares with widgets or even the files themselves inside that square so all a client has to do is get on the computer and click from the seperate boxes to get where they need to be.

My first thought on a program to use was Rainmeter, as my boss's words just reminded of the old backgrounds I used to fiddle with. After some searching though, I haven't found anything approaching what we need so I figured I'd turn to reddit and here for help.

Has anyone made or seen a suite capable of this? On paper it seemed to be super simple, but someone in reddit said it most likely would be very complicated and that I should check official forums.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
CodeCode

Re: Trying to create a skin for file access.

Post by CodeCode »

i think customcontextmenu for one idea, the other is to use shapes as containers for the file images .

just what came to mind,
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.