- an image0.jpg image file in the @Resources folder of the skin
Code: Select all
[Variables] Index=0 [Rainmeter] Update=1000 DynamicWindowSize=1 AccurateText=1 ---Measures--- [Index] Measure=Calc Formula=#Index# DynamicVariables=1 ---Meters--- [Text] Meter=String Y=0R FontColor=255,255,255,255 FontSize=14 AntiAlias=1 SolidColor=0,0,0,255 Text="Click Here To Toggle Between An Existing And a Non Existing Image (Image Width = [Test:W])" LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Index (1-#Index#)][!UpdateMeasure Index][!UpdateMeter Test][!UpdateMeter Text][!Redraw] DynamicVariables=1 [Test] Meter=Image Y=0R ImageName="#@#image[Index].jpg" DynamicVariables=1
- when toggling to image1.jpg on left clicking the text, the width of the meter should be 0, since only image0.jpg exists
- when toggling to image1.jpg on left clicking the text, the width of the meter stays the same as before, despite the meter not displaying anything
- is this the expected behavior or is this a bug?
- if it's not a bug, is this related to image caching in Rainmeter?
- if it's not a bug, how can I get the expected behavior?
- if it's a bug, would fixing this affect backward compatibilty?
This skin is a simplified version of the skin here (which attempts to show a "default" image if the image associated with a media track does not exist, and to show the said image if it does exist).