It is currently September 7th, 2024, 3:05 pm

Monstercat Visualizer issue

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
leeincm

Monstercat Visualizer issue

Post by leeincm »

Hi All,

Just installed Monstercat Visualizer, and it's totally awesome, thanks guys

One tiny issue... a small square "media player" box appears (with MonsterCat logo), which I guess works if u are using one of the supported players? Or it's for album art or something... but anyway, it's no use to me.

How do I make it disappear?

Thx
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Monstercat Visualizer issue

Post by balala »

leeincm wrote: April 7th, 2020, 8:52 am One tiny issue... a small square "media player" box appears (with MonsterCat logo), which I guess works if u are using one of the supported players? Or it's for album art or something... but anyway, it's no use to me.
Not sure. Don't see that square. When is it shown? Only when you're hovering the mouse over the skin, or when it is shown, it remains on the screen? A screenshot would be nice, to see what are you talking about, because such a "square" is not shown for me.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Right-click the skin and select "Unload skin"...
mcCover.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: April 7th, 2020, 12:35 pm Right-click the skin and select "Unload skin"...
This is the skin leeincm talked about? I didn't realize. But yep, now it makes sense.
This skin is loaded when you click to the logo (for instance, but not just) on the Monstercat-Visualizer\Settings\misc\Intro.ini skin. If you want to avoid its load, remove the [!ActivateConfig "#ROOTCONFIG#\Song Information\Cover" "Cover.ini"] bang from the IntroAction variable ([Variables] section) of the Monstercat-Visualizer\Settings\misc\Intro.ini skin.
leeincm

Post by leeincm »

balala wrote: April 7th, 2020, 2:20 pm This is the skin leeincm talked about? I didn't realize. But yep, now it makes sense.
This skin is loaded when you click to the logo (for instance, but not just) on the Monstercat-Visualizer\Settings\misc\Intro.ini skin. If you want to avoid its load, remove the [!ActivateConfig "#ROOTCONFIG#\Song Information\Cover" "Cover.ini"] bang from the IntroAction variable ([Variables] section) of the Monstercat-Visualizer\Settings\misc\Intro.ini skin.
thanks so much!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

leeincm wrote: April 8th, 2020, 4:37 am thanks so much!
I'm glad if you got it working as wanted, however you should thank eclectic-tech, not me, because he told you how to get rid of the skin. He figured out what skin are you talking about.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

balala wrote: April 8th, 2020, 2:36 pm I'm glad if you got it working as wanted, however you should thank eclectic-tech, not me, because he told you how to get rid of the skin. He figured out what skin are you talking about.
Ah, but you told him how to fix his multi-skin launcher! :thumbup:

I can live with just being able to help, no thanks needed.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: April 8th, 2020, 6:05 pm I can live with just being able to help, no thanks needed.
But yes, you deserve a thanks. I think when we're helping a thanks would be always welcomed.