Weather skins
KsSmoke

Re: Large Clean Weather

Post by KsSmoke »

Thank you, that would be the reason
Fierke

Post by Fierke »

Calling all of you who can help me with the code(s) for Large Clean Weather. I am trying to customize it for my desktop theme and after many hours I decided to ask those of you who know more than me for help. :rolmfao: I want to align the temperatures and icons and cannot seem to do so. I thought a picture would show everyone more... https://forum.rainmeter.net/download/file.php?mode=view&id=31097 .H E L P P L E A S E !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Fierke wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 2:01 am Calling all of you who can help me with the code(s) for Large Clean Weather. I am trying to customize it for my desktop theme and after many hours I decided to ask those of you who know more than me for help. :rolmfao: I want to align the temperatures and icons and cannot seem to do so. I thought a picture would show everyone more... https://forum.rainmeter.net/download/file.php?mode=view&id=31097 .H E L P P L E A S E !!!
Please copy and post the code so people can actually help you. An image is not enough.
Fierke

Post by Fierke »

All is resolved! I simply deleted the original and reinstalled, then reduced the entire size of the skin. Sometimes the simple solution isn't always obvious :confused:
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Fierke wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 5:32 pm All is resolved! I simply deleted the original and reinstalled, then reduced the entire size of the skin. Sometimes the simple solution isn't always obvious :confused:
Good to know you got it. Rainmeter can be overwhelming sometimes.