It is currently April 26th, 2024, 12:58 pm

Winamp config

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Kaifas

Winamp config

Post by Kaifas »

http://codepaste.net/1jyui6

Where is the problem in this config, when i turn off my winamp, config show the last song name. When i refresh config, so okay, it don't show the last song name. But i want that it will be automaticcly, when i stopped/turn off winamp.

Thanks for your help.
Chewtoy

Re: Winamp config

Post by Chewtoy »

If it's really that annoying to you:
Try experamenting with this

Code: Select all

[Refresh]
Measure=Calc
Formula= MeasureTime>100?(MeasureTime<1500?1:0):0
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=!Execute [!RainmeterRefresh]
Where [MeasureTime] is the measure that measures how much time of the song has gone. You can fiddle with it and get some ideas.
Otherwise you can just check if there is a song playing or not. If not - have the skin refresh and the last track will probably go away.

Or measure if the process is running with the AdvancedCPU plugin. If not - Refresh player.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Kaifas

Post by Kaifas »

Chewtoy wrote:If it's really that annoying to you:
Try experamenting with this

[Refresh]
Measure=Calc
IfEqualValue=1
Where [MeasureTime] is the measure that measures how much time of the song has gone. You can fiddle with it and get some ideas.
Otherwise you can just check if there is a song playing or not. If not - have the skin refresh and the last track will probably go away.

Or measure if the process is running with the AdvancedCPU plugin. If not - Refresh player.
I try add this code to my config in the end, but nothing, i'm not very good at rainmeter programming, so if you can explain what to do next. Thanks...
With AdvancedCPU plugin i think its to hard for me too.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

I actually think the AdvancedCPU solution might be the most simple one. But that requires that your winamp uses any noticable amount of CPU when in use. I tried it on my foobar2000 and got nothing. Neither with rainmeter.
But who know, might work for you.

So let's get to the one you think is best suited.

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WindowMessagePlugin.dll
WindowClass=Winamp v1.x
WindowMessage=1024 0 105

[Refresh]
Measure=Calc
IfEqualValue=1
That's the code to make an automatic refresh on track (song) change.
If we take it that the windowMessagePlugin will say "0" when winamp is closed, just change that IfEqualValue=1 to IfEqualValue=0 and it should do it.

Note that this is based on the assumption that rainmeter will read a 0 from WindowsMessagePlugin.
Try and see if it works. If it don't, we'll have to find another way.
Kaifas

Post by Kaifas »

Chewtoy wrote:I actually think the AdvancedCPU solution might be the most simple one. But that requires that your winamp uses any noticable amount of CPU when in use. I tried it on my foobar2000 and got nothing. Neither with rainmeter.
But who know, might work for you.

So let's get to the one you think is best suited.

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Plugin
WindowClass=Winamp v1.x
WindowMessage=1024 0 105

[Refresh]
Measure=Calc
IfEqualValue=1
That's the code to make an automatic refresh on track (song) change.
If we take it that the windowMessagePlugin will say "0" when winamp is closed, just change that IfEqualValue=1 to IfEqualValue=0 and it should do it.

Note that this is based on the assumption that rainmeter will read a 0 from WindowsMessagePlugin.
Try and see if it works. If it don't, we'll have to find another way.
Don't work. :( I just add this code in that *.ini and thats it?
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

That was the idea yes. But you change the 1 to a 0.

Just pondering.

[MeasureWA]
Measure=Plugin
WindowClass=Winamp v1.x
Substitute="[Paused]":""," - Winamp":"","[Stopped]":""
Will your skin say [Stopped] if you remove that substitutionline while winamp is closed?

For if we make a new measure that measure the exact same thing like that in which we substitute [Stopped] with 1 and then make rainmeter read from that measure, it should update with the original refresh-part that I posted.
Read somewhere that if we use DynamicVariables, rainmeter will think that that's the actual value returned. And then it should update. But I'm unsure with dynamic variables and plugins. Didn't work before.

Came up with a new thought. What if we measure the lenght of the current track? If that equals 0, then rainmeter refresh. But that might be exactly the same as with how far in it's been on the new track. IE, what I already posted.

We could measure track number?
But that too might be the same. Might be the whole thing with when winamp isn't running - no info is given == nothing to measure.
But that might be something to get our measurements from.
Instead of an "IfEqualValue", we could use a "IfBelowValue". I ponder if that could work.

Huh... That was thoughts... Use as you like... Not really sure where that went...
tru

Post by tru »

Kaifas

Post by Kaifas »

Chewtoy wrote:That was the idea yes. But you change the 1 to a 0.

Just pondering.

[MeasureWA]
Measure=Plugin
WindowClass=Winamp v1.x
Substitute="[Paused]":""," - Winamp":"","[Stopped]":""
Will your skin say [Stopped] if you remove that substitutionline while winamp is closed?

For if we make a new measure that measure the exact same thing like that in which we substitute [Stopped] with 1 and then make rainmeter read from that measure, it should update with the original refresh-part that I posted.
Read somewhere that if we use DynamicVariables, rainmeter will think that that's the actual value returned. And then it should update. But I'm unsure with dynamic variables and plugins. Didn't work before.

Came up with a new thought. What if we measure the lenght of the current track? If that equals 0, then rainmeter refresh. But that might be exactly the same as with how far in it's been on the new track. IE, what I already posted.

We could measure track number?
But that too might be the same. Might be the whole thing with when winamp isn't running - no info is given == nothing to measure.
But that might be something to get our measurements from.
Instead of an "IfEqualValue", we could use a "IfBelowValue". I ponder if that could work.

Huh... That was thoughts... Use as you like... Not really sure where that went...
If i good understand you, so whem i push button on winamp "stopped" config show the song name however. You know this thing better, so sad what to do me. If you can write some code and i paste and we test. :)
DelTaGC

Post by DelTaGC »

Hello, I had the same type of problem in Enigma->Sidebar->Music->Winamp->Music-Winamp.ini and fixed it !
Using : RainMeter version 1.2 x64, Winamp Lite

Use that code to remove the track name when closed or paused (will also disappear the first second of a new song)

Put the following piece of code in Music-Winamp.ini (before the [MeasureTrack] block for example)
I started using RainMeter yesterday so there could be a better way !

[MeasureTrack1]
Measure=Calc
;Progress is in range 0..1, but treated as an integer later so need to multiply it with any large number
Formula=[MeasureProgress]*4096 
DynamicVariables=1 
IfEqualValue=0
;not sure that [!RainmeterRedraw] is useful
IfEqualAction=!Execute [!RainmeterHideMeter Track][!RainmeterRedraw] 
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=!Execute [!RainmeterShowMeter Track][!RainmeterRedraw] 
; playing with the action you could totally hide the plugin when Winamp is closed

Another bug is the way the clock show .09 , .9 , .10 , .010 seconds, I was not able to correct it