It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:01 am

Sound error

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JokyJokes

Sound error

Post by JokyJokes »

hey guys. I'm using watch dogs 2 in rainmeter but for some reason when I activate it I'm having glitchy sounds everytime I open a video. Can anyone help me about it?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Sound error

Post by balala »

JokyJokes wrote: February 27th, 2019, 3:29 pm hey guys. I'm using watch dogs 2 in rainmeter but for some reason when I activate it I'm having glitchy sounds everytime I open a video. Can anyone help me about it?
What is dogs 2? Is it a skin?
If it is, probably the best would be to pack the whole skin and upload it. I'd like to check it and for this I'd need the involved resources as well. That's why I ask you to pack it.
JokyJokes

Post by JokyJokes »

balala wrote: February 27th, 2019, 4:23 pm What is dogs 2? Is it a skin?
If it is, probably the best would be to pack the whole skin and upload it. I'd like to check it and for this I'd need the involved resources as well. That's why I ask you to pack it.
not just watch dogs, every skin causes glitches in speaker
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Sorry, but no idea what you are talking about. You don't watch videos in Rainmeter skins.

You just won't get any help if you don't clearly define and describe the problem, and give some example of how we can attempt to replicate it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote: February 28th, 2019, 3:47 pm You just won't get any help if you don't clearly define and describe the problem, and give some example of how we can attempt to replicate it.
Completely agree!!! Guys, please help us to help you, whenever you have questions.
JokyJokes

Post by JokyJokes »

dude its " watch dogs 2 " skin. That's a video game. Is googling hard? It's a game and I've its skin for rainmeter. But it doesn't matters which skin I've, it always causes sound glitches
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

JokyJokes wrote: February 28th, 2019, 7:53 pm dude its " watch dogs 2 " skin. That's a video game. Is googling hard? It's a game and I've its skin for rainmeter. But it doesn't matters which skin I've, it always causes sound glitches
Yeah, to be honest it is. Why we would? You should have to post a link where we can download the skin.
We are not interested in game, just the Rainmeter skin.
JokyJokes

Post by JokyJokes »

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Nobody is going to go google to try and figure out what you are talking about. If you don't want help, that's up to you, but if you do, you have to make it as easy as you can for us to help you. I've never heard of Watch Dogs 2, game or skin, in my life. Why in the world would you think I have?

Sound glitches "when"? What are you doing in Rainmeter when this happens? So this is just about sound in "videos" you are watching? Watching how? On the web, like in Youtube, or in a video player, like VLC? So this is every skin in Rainmeter? If you simply load the example Illustro skins that come with Rainmeter, you can't watch videos while it is running?
JokyJokes

Post by JokyJokes »

Youtube. windows media player. vlc. eveytime i open music or video , if rainmeter is on , im having glitches like buzzes evey 5 seconds no matter which skin i use. Then i close rainmeter and it fixes