It has been suggested / requested that we look into the possibility of "linking" skins in some fashion that allows for 2 things:
1) Somehow highlighting 2 or more skins (or indicating "All") and having them drag together. There are several possible ways to do this I suspect. The most complicated would probably be some kind of "rubber band" drag & highlight approach, the simplest might be a checkbox next to each config on the context menu.
2) Adding the appropriate / possible "Skin Actions" from the context menu to a new top level version that is in effect "Skin Actions for Selected / All Skins". Things like position, transparency, draggable, click though etc. would be candidates for settings. Also higher level functions like refresh, close etc.
I suspect this is at best a major code effort, and at worst just not practical, but I thought I would throw it out there.
It is currently November 29th, 2023, 9:25 pm
Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 22593
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA
- Posts: 1270
- Joined: April 3rd, 2009, 4:31 am
- Location: NC, US
This is a component of the "grouping" or relational concept I've been asking for forever.