It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:21 am

Just curious...

General topics related to Rainmeter.
smurfier

Just curious...

Post by smurfier »

I'm just curious. Is it possible to use an animated gif? Also, is it possible to "draw" a circle? I know I can draw a square, but I don't need a square.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Just curious...

Post by jsmorley »

smurfier wrote:I'm just curious. Is it possible to use an animated gif? Also, is it possible to "draw" a circle? I know I can draw a square, but I don't need a square.
1) No

2) Yes. Look up ROUNDLINE under Meters in the manual.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

So, I'm guessing I'd just set it to solid and create a calc measure that comes out as 1 to make a solid circle?

I'm planning on making a working, calculating solar system once i learn enough c++ to make a plugin to do the calculations since rainmeter is not currently capable of such mathematics. Using this would make scaling the planets a lot easier than using images.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

smurfier wrote:So, I'm guessing I'd just set it to solid and create a calc measure that comes out as 1 to make a solid circle?
Yes, that should work.