Last Sunday we were lounging around and the phone rang ... a friend who was going to be here in 15 minutes ... and we had completely forgotten. It might or might not have been in our calendar ... but what is the use of that when you never look at your calendar.
So ... rainmeter with a google gmail calendar listing please! But no luck ... I couldn't find what I was after ... so I am going to build my own. Maybe I didn't google hard enough. Anyway, I found Enigma Google Calendar Patch which is close but isn't exactly what I am after.
So ... let me see if I can mock up a fake skin that looks like what I am after.
This is it ... all manual text at the moment. The 'get the real info' is on my list of things to do.
I am using 4 meters ...
1) Date (shows 'Today', 'Tomorrow', 'Wed, April 25' in the pic)
2) Time (shows '20:00 - 23:00', 'All Day' in the pic)
3) Event (shows '---+---1etc', 'All Day Event' in the pic)
4) Nil (shows 'Nothing on today' in the pic)
I am not completely happy with the above ... I want to ...
- get more length in Event
- kill Nil and hijack Event if Time is blank
- need to change color, x layout
- but I should be able to do that via formula and if statement