It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:44 am

Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Plaedien

Re: Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Post by Plaedien »

Padwah wrote: December 27th, 2021, 6:41 pm I had a bit of spare time over the Christmas period and have put together a new Rainmeter plugin for Argus Monitor that utilises the new data API, you can see a screenshot of the new plugin below and you can download it here: https://gitlab.com/izio/izio.rainmeter.argusmonitorplugin/-/releases download the ArgusMonitorPlugin_1.0.0.zip file under the packages heading for the latest release, there's currently only one!

Stupidly I didn't use the same variable names for the measures as in Leo's release so it won't be a direct drop in replacement. Take a look at the example skins to see the changes.

Hi, I've jsut downloaded your plugin, but I can't seem to figure out how to install it as it's not a rmskin file? Can you please give some instruction on how to add this to Rainmeter? thanks :)
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

Robertsonland wrote: April 18th, 2022, 1:49 pm I've just moved to Argus Monitor and trying to replace my HWInfo skins using the new Plugin. I've got the sample skins working but is there a listing of all possible values you can get through the API somewhere? Or would I need to go through the code? It could be one of those "I don't know what I don't know". With HWInfo I could look at the shared memory to see what was available but haven't found anything like that with Argus Monitor.
A bit of a late reply but I've created a simple skin that will output every available sensor value from Argus Monitor, you can find the file here: https://gitlab.com/-/snippets/2337771

When defining your measure using the ArgusMonitor plugin you need to supply these arguements:
  • SensorType: possible values listed below
  • Sensor: The index of the sensor, an integer between 0-X
  • SensorDisplay: This is an optional parameter, by default the measure will return the sensor value unless you specify Label as the SensorDisplay
The possible SensorType values are:
  • System_Temperature
  • Synthetic_Temperature
  • Fan_Speed_Rpm
  • Fan_Control_Value
  • Network_Speed
  • CPU_Core_Temp
  • CPU_Additional_Temp
  • CPU_Multiplier
  • CPU_Frequency_FSB
  • CPU_Load_Total
  • CPU_Load_User
  • CPU_Load_System
  • GPU_Name
  • GPU_Temperature
  • GPU_Temperature_Spot
  • GPU_Temperature_Junction
  • GPU_Load
  • GPU_Core_Clock
  • GPU_Memory_Clock
  • GPU_Memory_Used_Percent
  • GPU_Memory_Used_Mb
  • GPU_Power
  • GPU_Fan_Rpm
  • GPU_Fan_Percent
  • GPU_Fan_Percent
  • Disk_Transfer
  • RAM_Total
  • RAM_Used
  • RAM_Usage
  • Battery
The example skins that come with the packages show all of the possible sensors and how to use them, the Temperatures skin is a good example to look at as depending on your system you may have more or less temperature sensors available and it shows how to display the sensor names as well as the sensor values
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

Plaedien wrote: May 30th, 2022, 1:48 am Hi, I've jsut downloaded your plugin, but I can't seem to figure out how to install it as it's not a rmskin file? Can you please give some instruction on how to add this to Rainmeter? thanks :)
  • Extract the zip file to a known location on your computer
  • Open the Plugins folder and copy the ArgusMonitorPlugin.dll from either the x32 or the x64 folder depending on what version you need and paste it in the Plugins folder in RainMeter. Typically C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Plugins but it depends on where you have installed RainMeter.
  • Copy the Skins folder and paste it in the RainMeter Skins folder, typically C:\Users\...\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins and rename it Argus
  • Open the settings page Argus Monitor and check the box to "Enable Argus Monitor Data API" from the stability page.
Alternatively to make things a bit easier I have created an rmskin file for you that you can download here: https://gitlab.com/izio/izio.rainmeter.argusmonitorplugin/-/raw/main/Argus%20Monitor_1.0.0.rmskin?inline=false
Plaedien

Post by Plaedien »

Legend, thanks for the reply :)
k3xx

Post by k3xx »

How can I get temperatures for second GPU?