It is currently July 27th, 2024, 8:15 am

Is this possible for Rainmeter?

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Lucifer

Is this possible for Rainmeter?

Post by Lucifer »

I need to thank all software developers for creating and supporting the rainmeter, thank you so much.
This is my plain and simple desktop with all the information I need. I have some questions - suggestions about Rainmeter:

* Ark skin: Have you ever seen analog clock with its "seconds-pointer" never stopping between seconds? I mean its seconds-pointer is in constant continuous motion. Is this possible to happen to the Ark skin? I'ts the last thing I'm trying to make in order to fullfill my thoughts for the Rainmeter.

*It will be a good idea adding a wind speed skin for the Rainmeter.

*The loading of this set of skins (You can see my wallpeper \/ ) takes more or less 20 seconds. It is normal, or I'm doing something wrong? You can see my Laptop's performance from the image below.
JamesAC
Developer

Re: Is this possible for Rainmeter?

Post by JamesAC »

Lucifer wrote:* Ark skin: Have you ever seen analog clock with its "seconds-pointer" never stopping between seconds? I mean its seconds-pointer is in constant continuous motion. Is this possible to happen to the Ark skin? I'ts the last thing I'm trying to make in order to fullfill my thoughts for the Rainmeter.
It should be possible, unfortunately the resources needed to do it would slow rainmeter almost to a halt i would think.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Lucifer

Re: Is this possible for Rainmeter?

Post by Lucifer »

Thank you JamesAC. However, I'll wait if anyone else knows something to add in this subject.
[Edit] I've edited the Rainmeter.ini and eliminated the rainmeter loading time to 10". Is it possible for the loading time to be elimineted further?