Generates Two Complimentary Colors
Generates Opposite Color
Magnified* Desktop Color Picker Included (* Magnify only for Win8.1 or Win10)
Gradients of Complimentary and Opposite Colors
- Using HSBLib (modded colorBrightness formula)
- Pick Color from Spectrum Image (RGB Value is Copied to Clipboard)
- Middle-click for Magnified* Desktop Color Picker (Selects screen color under the crosshair)
- 2 Complimentary Colors and Opposite Color are Generated
- Click Top Color Rectangles to Copy Generated RGB Values to Clipboard
- Click The Gradient Titles to Copy Generated RGB Values to your variables file *New*
- Options to Input RGB Code Manually and to Set Shift Degrees of Complimentary Colors
- Based on Triad Colors Scheme (see Circle Image in spoiler)
- Color Picker skin easily adaptable for general use
- Thanks to JSMorley for his CursorColor plugin
Uses "Magnify.exe" in Win8.1 and Win10 to assist in picking screen colors; you can control the magnification setting through Windows "Ease of Access" settings.
You can click on a color in the spectrum image, middle-click for a desktop color picker, or enter the RGB value directly. Colors will be generate automatically. You can change the Color shift degrees to tweak the compl1 / Compl2 colors (default 30 degrees). Complimentary and Opposite RGB Values can be easily copied to the clipboard for use in your skins.
Note: Rainmeter.exe 'Properties', 'Compatibility', 'High DPI Settings' should be set to 'Override high DPI scaling by Application', otherwise you will get erroneous colors using the color spectrum and picker.
V 1.2019.02.12 Added the ability to write the 3 color values (Opposite, Complimentary1, and Complimentary2 colors) to your own variables in a separate file. See the [Variables] settings in the skin to set this up. The action to write these is done from the gradient titles below the spectrum. Also added DPI scaling based on your screen DPI setting (see note above).