It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:15 am

WIP futuristic/high tech Rainmeter theme

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
tainin52

WIP futuristic/high tech Rainmeter theme

Post by tainin52 »

I would like opinions on my work so far as well as suggestions for useful or interesting stuff to put in the remaining space. just so you know the center core's blue wire ball revolves and some of the "metal" pieces spin. the launcher in the bottom left includes both websites and applications. it also scrolls so you can add as many sites/apps as you like (this is done using FileView plugin).

also if you have ideas on how to improve the current skins i am happy to hear.
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (15).png
second screenshot is a custom built file explorer.

http://sta.sh/0rqe7g6du7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bekarfel

Re: WIP futuristic/high tech Rainmeter theme

Post by Bekarfel »

Uhh... why does your desktop folder have a desktop folder? :)
moshi wrote:there are many Rainmeter skins that aren't really useful, so let's add another one.
jsmorley wrote:I have good news and bad news.
First the bad news. [...] We would be happy to have this happen and would love to work with anyone who is feeling ambitious.
Now the good news.
I lied, there isn't any good news...
Mor3bane

Re: WIP futuristic/high tech Rainmeter theme

Post by Mor3bane »

Hey, you theme looks pretty cool.

It is though, a bit standardised - central round thingy - stuff popps out of it etc.

Still a nice effort :thumbup:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.