It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:28 am

Sharing "MegaMeter" Desktop 3x Displays

Skins that monitor system information
Mor3bane

Sharing "MegaMeter" Desktop 3x Displays

Post by Mor3bane »

Last edited by Mor3bane on June 9th, 2016, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
Mor3bane

Re: Sharing "MegaMeter" Desktop 3x Displays

Post by Mor3bane »

All of the Round Meter Skins dotted about and around the Transformix centerpieces were made by me.

I also fairly heavily modified Transformix also, to suit my needs.

I had a .rmskin up on DeviantArt under "DWYA", but I took it down on almost the same day due to my learning heaps of tricks to streamline my Meters, and I didn't want the messy versions circulating.

If anyone is interested, I can zip them together in a beta version - or even make a .rmskin and attach it to another reply.

It is all fairly portable and configured to shape to different systems/owners/etc.

The .rmskin will have the rainmeter.ini, whilst the zip would not - either way, they can easily be arranged and configured to suit your needs.

Cheers :great:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.