NowPlaying inspired by July Flat'ish and Soita

Media controls, music players, video and animated visualizers
Flecks

NowPlaying inspired by July Flat'ish and Soita

Post by Flecks »

Hope you like it!
Attachments
NowPlaying concept.jpg
http://fl3cks.deviantart.com/art/NowPlaying-inspired-by-Soita-iTunes-edition-The-508130864
Crest

Re: NowPlaying inspired by July Flat'ish and Soita

Post by Crest »

Nice idea with the cover art, and the quick settings dot is useful for first time users (you could mention this on the page in case some miss it). Might also want to link directly to the DA page.

Was there a particular need to pack it with the latest beta as a minimum requirement? I've been noticing various new skins do this but unless required it's nice to lower the minimum version when packaging. Image masks are one thing the beta brings that I'll definitely be checking out sometime.
Flecks

Re: NowPlaying inspired by July Flat'ish and Soita

Post by Flecks »

I shouldve probably notified about the quick menu dot, but i made this and uploaded it in literally 2 minutes... aha

It is the first time i've every in my life played around with code in notepad so I'm sure it's very very far from being tidy and neat!

All I've done is merged thee best of each versionsof NowPlaying, including; the original NowPlaying Skin from June Flat'ish and the Soita version. One I found too simple and the other too complex so I created the best of both worlds...