It is currently June 16th, 2024, 4:27 pm

Avenger Shield OS 1.2.5 custom

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
GokudoZerotsuken

Avenger Shield OS 1.2.5 custom

Post by GokudoZerotsuken »

Hi,

i wanted custom a existant skin for my personnal use, and share if people are insterested.
There the skin i dl : http://daelnz.deviantart.com/art/Avengers-S-H-I-E-L-D-OS-Ver-1-2-5-307899210

I already asked but no clearly answer. After 3 days tried... people pls help me -_-.

Change (thing i already did if people insterested) : Green color, scroll up=+ down=- for volume
What i need : more than 1 large launcher/small launcher linked to option (easy modify if you want change exe/name/path)
Actually it's done but create a new folder as second skin x2,x3 with large/small/option, you can see what i talking about there : http://gokudozerotsuken.deviantart.com/art/Rainmeters-destop-read-description-for-more-info-425021878
I want that all in 1 skin option. I already finish new option bg custom
I rewrite : Config.ini, folders.inc, general.inc, large launchers.inc, option.ini, small launcher.inc
create : large launchers x2.inc, large launchers x2(folder)

I can see in option when i'm on large launcher and click small launcher will be large launcher x2 (because i havn't change x & y right now)
But when i change name in large launchers x2, it change in large launcher... seems something i missed (link large launchers x2 option too large launchers x2 template)
I think it's about rainfile.exe, but i can't open it (error), and don't understand what is it really ? (without it's a plugin, maybe for option work)

Link of my folderhttps://www.mediafire.com/?yjd9wlhvrvnf4s5
PS : Sorry for my bad english, i'm french
Last edited by GokudoZerotsuken on February 24th, 2014, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fonpaolo

Re: Avenger Shield OS 1.2.5 custom

Post by fonpaolo »

I've updated and changed/improved this skin suite with daelnz's permission to make it a new version (including his version).
I've added some new skins (weather, notes, feeds, temperature, CPU and HDD monitoring and so on.
I've changed almost everything in the Options skin (the hardest part) and I've added support for four different languages (english, french, german and italian).

I can understand you, if I can help, feel free to ask me.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Now I have some little time, if the problem is "only" related to the Options skin, i suggest you something, but I don't have the time to look at your code.

Remember that if you add a new skin, as lauchers, you have to add in the Options.ini a new Measure, as:
Measure large launchers x2
Add new Command line for every new item (launcher) with:
[!WriteKeyValue Variables (put a new unique name here, the same you will use and you will add in your Config.ini) "$UserInput$" "#Config#"]
Followed by:
[!Refresh *] x=(the position of your imput text X) y=(the position of your imput text Y)
DefaultValue="#(the same unique name as above)#"
GokudoZerotsuken

Oh hell, thanks for the help. I saw your custom is really nice and complete :thumbup:

I forgot the first variable, but after i did, nothing happened. At the moment in large launchers x2 config i see

Launcher 1
Name of... : demondtest2

...etc
But when i change the name, it change the large launchers (the original one). "demondtest2" is a writing test in config.ini for LLx2 but when i click in option LLx2 i see LLoriginal name of first launcher

I should miss something but what....

Code: Select all

[MeasureLargeLauncherx2]
Measure=PLUGIN
Plugin=InputText.dll
x=246
h=18
w=150
solidcolor= 0, 0, 0, 255
FontSize=10
fontface= gliscor gothic
fontcolor=230,230,230,200
FocusDismiss=1
Command1=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T1 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=199 DefaultValue="#LLx2T1#"
Command2=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T2 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=280 DefaultValue="#LLx2T2#"
Command3=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T3 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=361 DefaultValue="#LLx2T3#"
Command4=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T4 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=442 DefaultValue="#LLx2T4#"
Command5=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T5 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=523 DefaultValue="#LLx2T5#"
Command6=[!WriteKeyValue Variables LLx2T6 "$UserInput$" "#Config#"] [!Refresh *] y=604 DefaultValue="#LLx2T6#"
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Ok, I'll try to understand what's wrong.
I know it's a pain, I know since I've added "some" other pages to the Option Skin in my suite.

First of all, are you using another page or the same page with other strings added?
Remember that the names of the new skin, of the shortcuts and icons of every new launcher in both Options.ini and Config.inc must be different from those existing.

If you've added another page, you need to add the link with a new button, in every ".inc" file included in your Options folder with:

ButtonCommand=[!WriteKeyValue Variables Tab "Your Launchers"]
If you haven't done yet, maybe this is the problem, since you're always pointing to the existing one.
GokudoZerotsuken

Yeah, look like easy... but at least no.

Yeah i create Large Launchers x2.inc
I did it but nothing happen :/

About my config.ini

;Large Launcher Buttons x2====================

LLx2T1=Demondtest2
;Program Name
LLx2P1=
;Program Path
LLx2I1=
;Program Icon

LLx2T2=
LLx2P2=
LLx2I2=

LLx2T3=
LLx2P3=
LLx2I3=

LLx2T4=
LLx2P4=
LLx2I4=

LLx2T5=
LLx2P5=
LLx2I5=

LLx2T6=
LLx2P6=
LLx2I6=Ivil
I think it's something with that & option.ini
look these 2 screen shot, the name is fine with llx2 but when i change, the lloriginal name appear (and this one will be changed)
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Modify something like the Options skin isn't really easy at all.

I know it very well because I've done two different Options skins (plus the original) depending on the Time skin is chosen... and every ".inc" has had to be specific for the right version.

Maybe, if you're interested and you want to understand (I hope) how I've done, I have uploaded it on deviantART, finally.

Going back to your problem, I can think that you still have a command pointing to the original one, not the new.
GokudoZerotsuken

hahaha when i installe your one, increase my one... i forgot... anyway i had a copy before try option modif god...

Oh yeah, it's nice work :thumbup: i must take a look them all, and i may understand more easy how to do other launcher. I'll informe you, thanks for the sharing
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

You're welcome and thanks for the favourite.
GokudoZerotsuken

:yahoo: i cry so much, i finally solved my problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i look your one, i saw you did 7,8,9,10... and x2 (LLx2T1...etc) then i decide to do same and i notice i forgot something to change like

Option.ini [MeasureLargeLauncherx2]
Large Launchers x2.inc ButtonCommand=!CommandMeasure "MeasureLargeLauncherx2" "ExecuteBatch 12"
Large Launchers.ini(LargeLaunchersx2 folder) [MeterLauncherText12]

then rewrite, clean up all thing missed, and it wooooork. Thank your work permit me to see my mistake :thumbup: