My first attempt at skins...
- This "suite" has been designed to be small and simple - using no images or extra addons.
- Basic skin settings are easily configurable... providing suite-wide color, font, styles, sizes & other options in just 2 files.
-- Colors, Fonts, Set points (& other items) are set in MainOptions.inc
-- Styles are set in Styles.inc
- The meters change colors and alert the user at a pre-set point. Currently, usage skins go yellow at 85% and temperatures go red at 122F.
- Skins have 2-color backgrounds (with transparency settings) which reverse when moused over. Sidebar also has 2-color background which can be used to give a unified appearance if individual backgrounds are turned off, or as an underlying color.
- Most meters are available in line, bar, or histogram styles (and should scale well at >150 pixel width).
- The Calendar uses a file for user-configured holidays/dates -- Cal_Holidays.inc
- SpeedFan is required for skins with fan speed or temperature displays.
- Calendar is based on Smurfier's LuaCalendar - http://www.deviantart.com/?q=smurfier
- modified to allow for mix & match graph styles (left vs. right) on one skin... just click on meter to change it's type.
- added weather skin
- added world clocks skin
It is currently December 7th, 2022, 7:24 pm
Skins that monitor system information
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: August 20th, 2013, 6:45 pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.