It is currently June 16th, 2024, 7:38 pm

Need some help Creating Rotating JARVIS for Shield OS Skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
legion739

Need some help Creating Rotating JARVIS for Shield OS Skin

Post by legion739 »

I'm working on Making a Jarvis Rotator

See this Link below for Demo Download:
http://legion739.deviantart.com/art/Jarvis-Rotator-Work-in-Progress-385793858?ga_submit_new=10%253A1373965241

Basically breaking up the Jarvis Image in 4 circles and making each rotate in the opposite direction

I've attached a "demo" model of what I am trying to do (its very basic and looks crap lol)
I will work on it as I get time & will make better Quality versions, this was just a proof of concept version

If you have some Editing skills / Rainmeter skills, some tips and/help will be apreciated

File attached to this post "My Latest edit of the Skin"
Pictures are correct size and better Quality than 1st Demo (But doesn't rotate like the should)

NOTE:
This is my 1st time using Photoshop
This it the 1st attempt i've made to making a rotator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TweaknFreak

Re: Need some help Creating Rotating JARVIS for Shield OS Sk

Post by TweaknFreak »

Try this one. The JOC image didnt had image height and width 340 but rather 311. Thats why it was whirling around. You should always mention the coordinates by

Code: Select all

X=<some_value>
Y=<some_value>

Code: Select all

Offset
is just giving the centre for rotation Now to set or line up images in perfect order you gotta us those coordinates explicitly.

BTW, the images arent top class.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]