It is currently September 11th, 2024, 8:45 pm

iron man skin help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
cascadersd

iron man skin help

Post by cascadersd »

http://jamezzz92.deviantart.com/art/Avengers-Rainmeter-Skin-308366276

heya guys, so basically ive just attached a ironman layout ( link is above)
ive downloaded the layout, everything works perfectly fine, but there this one small thing that i would love to change.
there is a skin in the ironman layout called 'sheild-tag' ( if you click the link and see the picture, then you can see the 'sheild-tag' skin, ( it is at the top left )
and then from the picture you will notice that at the shield tag skin,
the word jamezzz 92 | james. E.A is written.

now here's where you guys come in, can anyone here help me edit that skin, so i can put my name instead?

or maybe just make a shield-tag skin with my name, and then i can just download it and load it separately? Pls help, i really appreciate it, been looking for help for a while now.
fonpaolo

Re: iron man skin help

Post by fonpaolo »

There are two options:
first is to open the png file in a program like Photoshop or Gimp and erase the names;
second is to wait some time (not so much) and I make an editable Shield Tag and not only as rmskin. :)

You can see Here: http://fonpaolo.deviantart.com/art/My-SHIELD-Desktop-part-1-of-3-359966356?q=gallery%3Afonpaolo&qo=1
cascadersd

Post by cascadersd »

fonpaolo wrote:There are two options:
first is to open the png file in a program like Photoshop or Gimp and erase the names;
second is to wait some time (not so much) and I make an editable Shield Tag and not only as rmskin. :)

You can see Here: http://fonpaolo.deviantart.com/art/My-SHIELD-Desktop-part-1-of-3-359966356?q=gallery%3Afonpaolo&qo=1
wow i just saw your layout (at that link you provided,) and its so awesome, and in your shield tag skin, it says that we can edit the names and stuff.. ( which practically solve my problems)
and you edited the launchers so we can launch folders instead of programs which is even more awesome, since i have alot of folders that i use!
so i think i would just download your layout and just use it as mine since its so awesome.
but at that link, there is no download button, all it has is download picture.
can you post up the download link so i can download it and use it asap?! i cant wait to check it out!!
cascadersd

Post by cascadersd »

i actually really cant wait right now for you to post up your layout( the one in that photo you showed) so i can download it and use it!
im not even gonna modify anything, cause its already perfect for me!, maybe ill just add a reminder skin and be done with it.
cant wait..
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Thanks. :D
It's still in development, only a few minor changes.

The "problem" with the whole skin is that I have made the Options skin able to edit almost everything who's editable directly, but I can't release it before all is working as I want.

In the meantime, if you want, I can upload the Shield Tag skin as standalone (the very first version I made), you have to open the ini file and edit the text.
cascadersd

Post by cascadersd »

fonpaolo wrote:Thanks. :D
It's still in development, only a few minor changes.

The "problem" with the whole skin is that I have made the Options skin able to edit almost everything who's editable directly, but I can't release it before all is working as I want.

In the meantime, if you want, I can upload the Shield Tag skin as standalone (the very first version I made), you have to open the ini file and edit the text.
you seem to be a very dedicated type of person! thats cool. I really cant wait for it to finish!, ill be waiting for it.. literary haha
but yeah, in the meantime, id love to use your Shield Tag skin, atleast ill be able to put my name!; )
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Ok, thanks to you I learned how to do a rmskin, since until now I made them only for me and I left the distribution as the last thing to learn. :D

I tested it and seem works well, let me know if there's something wrong.

Here it is
Shield Tag modified_1.2.0.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cascadersd

Post by cascadersd »

fonpaolo wrote:Ok, thanks to you I learned how to do a rmskin, since until now I made them only for me and I left the distribution as the last thing to learn. :D

I tested it and seem works well, let me know if there's something wrong.

Here it is
Shield Tag modified_1.2.0.rmskin
yep, its awesome, all working fine!.. now we shall wait for your final master piece to be completed! haha
so, you must be some kind of art student right? xDD
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Well... I love art, in my work there's also some art.
...but I finished my studies some time ago. :lol:
cascadersd

Post by cascadersd »

fonpaolo wrote:Well... I love art, in my work there's also some art.
...but I finished my studies some time ago. :lol:
ahh i didnt realize, so your working now? im still in college.. the life.. sigh haha