It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:49 pm

Pointless but makes me happy

Skins with graphics and animations
Dank420

Pointless but makes me happy

Post by Dank420 »

Need a [EDIT:(no longer)]pointless skin to make you smile.. why not Zoidberg!!!

as simple as a skin can get (in my opinion, especially since rm2.5 mouse actions i cant stand non interactive skins )

[edit: Click] for action click for sound, everyone can use an extra Hooray everyday!
First Rainmeter skin I'm releasing into the wild , working other, as i call them, mascots, but not suitable for release as it were, of course working my suite too (we all have one edited to our liking) but not release candidate yet! ( As JSmorley has said in previous posts) Marijuana contributes to the creation of skins and development of rainmeter , But( also in my opinion) also hinders creators acceptance of when its a Final product... someday ill release.... But for now Hooray!

2.0 EDIT: No Love for happy Zoidberg, so now featuring Sad, as i mentioned mouse actions i implemented them as well, No longer Pointless, he is now a mood indicating power toy.
noticed i packaged with wrong images as well ( don't post high) So he now has continuity between images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dank420

Re: Pointless but makes me happy

Post by Dank420 »

next in line of pointless thou hope he gains fuction
http://fav.me/d61b3ty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dank420

Re: Pointless but makes me happy

Post by Dank420 »

Latest Bit of pointless(thou it is a launcher)
RMM MissFortune Agent 1.2
http://fav.me/d6vxgki

Giant props to MOSHI for a substitution line i ripped from Sphynx Random image skin
gives the Check mark to show position choice in contextmenu... Beauty