It is currently May 29th, 2024, 8:02 am

Can I drag Meter Buttons?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
redgrave9

Can I drag Meter Buttons?

Post by redgrave9 »

I'm new to rainmeter, so if I'm doing this wrong, please let me know.

Once installing Rainmeter, I've recently created a Button Meter under the ullustro skin. The name of the Meter is Button, and it has it's own .ini file. Inside of the ini, there are multiple different buttons written inside.

Now, I'm able to see the button that I loaded- however, I can not drag or move around the button/s by holding mouse clip. Is there something I'm missing? I have Draggable checked under settings.
smurfier

Re: Can I drag Meter Buttons?

Post by smurfier »

Use LeftMouseUpAction instead of LeftMouseDownAction. That will allow you to drag the skin.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
redgrave9

Post by redgrave9 »

Awesome, it moves! Thank you!

I have one issue still, though. Dragging the button allows me to only move one button. I put multiple buttons on the same .ini file, yet only the button meter at the bottom is displaying on my desktop.

Do I need to create a separate ini, meter or skin for each button?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Since you didn't give them unique X and Y coordinates they are all being placed at 0, 0 meaning that they are overlapped.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .