It is currently May 7th, 2024, 7:21 pm

Sizing in Enigma

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
iczyg

Sizing in Enigma

Post by iczyg »

I can change the width of sidebar widgets and I can change the font size, but how do I change the vertical limits of things? Using a 1920x1080 on a 17" screen, all the fonts are hard to see... but when I increase them, the text cuts into the line above it, making it both very not aesthetically pleasing and unreadable...

Also, I would like to be able to resize the Arc clock too if possible.

And the last thing, I know how to point a given icon to a certain application - like for mail, etc. but where can I find the matching icons? For example, I would like to add MS Word to the Enigma taskbar, but I'd want the icon to match with the rest of the icons...anyone have a site for these?

Thanks!
iczyg

Re: Sizing in Enigma

Post by iczyg »

Also, I've gotten the RAM usage display from "Techno-logic" and the CPU usage spinner from "Kerrigan." Are there any similar designs for GPU usage/temperatures that don't require me to start up another background program? ( I found one with similar design but it required HWID to run in the background.. I would prefer not having to do that.)
lysy1993lbn

Post by lysy1993lbn »

If You have ATI/AMD GPU, you can use dotnet's ATI Plugin. It doesn't require anything running in background.

If you have either nVidia or Integrated GPU however, you'd have to use some external program running in background, as there is no dedicated plugins for these brands.
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
my deviantART | Alternative Rainmeter tray icons
iczyg

Post by iczyg »

Well, that's a bit disappointing, but anyone have an answer to my original post??

Also, is it possible to get the enigma icons to open up instances of programs instead of starting new ones? For example, when I click on chrome, it opens up a new window of Google Chrome, instead of opening the one I had already started. Same with the explorer.exe.