It is currently May 1st, 2024, 10:58 pm

Helping a friend. Want to uninstall it.

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
JoJo

Helping a friend. Want to uninstall it.

Post by JoJo »

Dear Rainmeter team.

I'm living in Sweden and a friend if mine in Finland got this Rainmeter application installed to her computer. The only problem is, her brother did it.. And in fact, she didn't like it! :(

So since I am trying to help her, I am asking you how can she uninstall it and get her original Windows 7 theme back!? Well, I am not using this program either, so I have no idea how it works! ^^ I would guess it's possible to remove it from the controlpanel, but will the widgets and the theme also get removed then!?

(She got an evil brother so... He doesn't wanna help her to set her original theme back..)

Maybe you already got a post about how to uninstall it, but your forum was kinda huge, so.. I couldn't find it! :)

Thanks in advance! Greetings JoJo! :)
lysy1993lbn

Re: Helping a friend. Want to uninstall it.

Post by lysy1993lbn »

Rainmeter does not change windows theme.

As for Uninstalling.. You can uninstall it like any other software. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Click twice on Rainmeter.
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
my deviantART | Alternative Rainmeter tray icons
JoJo

Re: Helping a friend. Want to uninstall it.

Post by JoJo »

Alright, thanks for the info! :) She deleted it from the Control Panel and it's back to normal again as she wanted to have it! :)

Was easier then we both thought! :)

Thanks again! :)