It is currently September 20th, 2024, 4:07 am

Привет из России!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Callisto

Привет из России!

Post by Callisto »

Hello to users of this site and Rainmeter program!

My name is Xenia, I from Russia, to be exact from Siberia. Even here, where a lot of snow and very cold, got this wonderful program :)
I want to tell thanks to founders of Rainmeter and to all founders of skins.

I know English a little and I understand, but I can't competently make phrases. So sorry for the translation (online translator) :)

And at the same time it would be desirable to learn your opinion
Made for itself the small program for Rainmetr and here it is interesting, whether it still is necessary to somebody?
Very much the RainSend program from jsmorley was pleasant, but, unfortunately there not everything suited me. Therefore made more flexible in editing the program. In principle, any text editors are supported, was tested only for Notepad, AkelPad, Notepad++ and SciTE.
But the program in Russian and I wouldn't refuse the help in translate.
The original in Russian/Оригинал на русском
Сделала для себя небольшую программу для Раинметр и вот интересно, нужна ли она еще кому-нибудь?
Очень понравилась программа RainSend от jsmorley, но, к сожалению меня там не все устраивало. Поэтому сделала более гибкую в редактировании программу. По идее, поддерживаются любые текстовые редакторы, но тестировалось на Notepad, AkelPad, Notepad++ и SciTE.
Но программа на русском и я бы не отказалась от помощи в переводе.
moshi

Re: Привет из России!

Post by moshi »

hi Xenia. welcome to the forum :)

the app you wrote looks interesting. maybe you should make a post in the "Plugins & Addons" section as well to get a little more attention.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Yes, this looks interesting indeed. It would of course need to be translated to English to have any broad appeal, but I like the idea of it.
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

Callisto
Я смогу перевести, уверен моего уровня английского будет достаточно :) к тому же я опытен в Rainmeter терминологии и соответственно в создании скинов. Просто пришлите мне все необходимые данные для перевода.

in english
I can do a translate, i'm sure that my level of english would be enough, besides, i'm experienced in Rainmeter terminology and thus in creating skins. Just send me all needed data for translation.