It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:27 am

[Solved] Missing Reset Button -Confused-

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
WandaRage

[Solved] Missing Reset Button -Confused-

Post by WandaRage »

I have in my skin package a Power/Sleep/Restart button, which are placed at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Now i've changed the design abit and as such i unloaded them from the desktop.

Ive just got round to re-skinning them, 166x48 fairly simple buttons.

I copied the files from my old skin folder to the new one, and when i come to load them they were all out of proportion, but thats because they were still the dimensions of the old buttons, ive fixed this, but my problem is that the Reset Button will not appear anywhere on my desktop. [At least not that i can see]

I've got both Power and Sleep buttons displaying fine, i've got Rainmeter open and set the position of the Restart button to the same co-ordinates as my power button but its still not visible, I've tried setting it to Stay Topmost and even still cannot see it anywhere.

So im at a loss here. Anyone got any ideas?
Last edited by WandaRage on December 29th, 2012, 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
WandaRage

Re: Missing Reset Button -Confused-

Post by WandaRage »

Update: Figured out the issue, and i feel alittle stupid, the old GFX and the new GFX i made i gave different filenames, so the skin was pointing to an image that wasnt there.

How i make it out of bed in the morning is beyond me at times.