It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:34 pm

NS:RMS Deux - Released!

Skins that monitor system information
NovaSev

NS:RMS Deux - Released!

Post by NovaSev »

Hello all. This is another NovaSev skin - I'm still in noob status but I'm one that likes to make sure I've gotten the basics down first. So this is my last skin before I move on to something a little more drastic in Rainmeter (config, full user customization, etc).

I would love to hear any comments about it, and please let me know if you have any issues. I'm continuously learning Rainmeter and I have a really great time with it, but I am yet not a master :oops:

NS:RMS Deux

Meters Included:
  • Hard Drives: 3 default (hover action shows percentage used)
    Network: Upload/Download & IP (hover actions shows total up/down)
    System: CPU, RAM usage & top process running (hover action shows SWAP)
    Control: Power, Recycle & Gmail (empty button and gmail button)
    Date&Time: 24 hour default
    Single Weather: Awesome icons (not from me) - couldn't find a link to credit
    Contact/Support Bar: This is for users that experience issues and want to contact
    me directly. Can be deleted if not needed. Also links to my other skins.

There is a small ReadMe file included that will give instructions for beginning users should you need the help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NovaSev :: Developer & Designer
Find me on: Facebook | DeviantArt | NovaSev.com
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: NS:RMS Deux - Released!

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Actually the weather icons are from me. Glad you like them :). They are called "plain weather icons" and you can find them here:
I'd be interested to hear where you got them from. They are released under a Creative Commons by-nc-sa license, but a lot of people don't seem to care (as you would expect ;))
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
NovaSev

Post by NovaSev »

Thank you for letting me know. I'm actually not sure where I came across them from. It was some sort of icon finder site on the web. I use a number of them at times and it listed these are free to use. I always try to include credits, but when I downloaded these it didn't come with any share information. I will attach credits right away - is there a link that you would like me to show in the credits?

Thanks again for some awesome work.
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Just link to the original download page you reach when visiting the deviantART page I linked above.

Just out of curiosity: did the icon pack you downloaded include the svg sources, or just png images?
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
NovaSev

Post by NovaSev »

It was just a folder full of PNG images. I'm trying to see if I still have the link for the download - I usually keep them handy but might not have done so with this one since it said it wasn't the original source.