It is currently April 26th, 2024, 3:29 pm

TDK Bat-Computer

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
dirtshake

TDK Bat-Computer

Post by dirtshake »

This is my first Rainmeter skin, and so far it has been extremely fun to make. For my first skin, I wanted to make the Bat Computer (for lack of a better term) from the ending of The Dark Knight, the giant multi-screen spying machine. The skin has multiple mini-screens for displaying different types of information or launching programs.

It's not done yet. I'm still trying to learn how the WebParser plugin works so I can display weather and news feeds and I'm not finished making my custom icons for the Image based launcher.

Let me know what you think. Help always appreciated. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dirtshake on December 13th, 2012, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt

Re: [WIP] TDK Bat-Computer

Post by Matt »

Very cool idea, and a nice challenge for a first skin suite. Good luck! :)
dirtshake

Re: TDK Bat-Computer

Post by dirtshake »

SKIN FINISHED!

I just finished making this skin. It is up on DeviantArt if anyone wants to give it a try.

http://dirtshake.deviantart.com/art/Bat-Computer-Skin-Rainmeter-342641288

Feel free to leave your comments and critiques or let me know if anything is broken that needs immediate fixing. I plan on revisiting this skin (or at least this concept) later, to add even greater user customization, but for now I want to move on to different, and probably more simple projects. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.